GUN Media and Police faggotry

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by TL1000RSquid, May 25, 2006.

1. TL1000RSquid

TL1000RSquid ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Well this was posted in the main forum by someone else and turned to shit figured its worth a repost here.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2006240126,00.html
    By MIKE SULLIVAN
    Crime Editor
    THIS five-foot martial arts sword capable of beheading a man was recovered by shocked cops in a house raid.

The terrifying Batleth weapon is identical to one wielded by Klingon aliens in the Star Trek sci-fi films.

Officers seized the three-handled sword — which has huge pointed blades at either end — at a home in Gloucester.

It was shown yesterday at the start of a five-week national knife amnesty. Cops hope 30,000 blades will be handed in, with owners free from prosecution.

Local Insp Mac McGarry wielded the sword, which he said had been sharpened to kill.

He said: “It is a particularly nasty weapon which could easily take someone’s head off.”

Home Office Minister Vernon Coaker launched the amnesty in St John’s Wood, North West London. He said: “We are determined to get the scourge of knife crime off our streets.”

But Victims of Crime campaigner Norman Brennan, a serving cop, branded the initiative a “futile PR stunt”.

He said: “It is likely to be supported by the law-abiding public and not those who carry knives for criminal activity.

“Knife crime will only get worse if we don’t introduce a five-year mandatory sentence for anyone carrying a knife.”

THE Queen’s grocer Fortnum & Mason was fined £2,000 by Horseferry Road Magistrates in London for selling a knife to a child under 16.

Last edited: May 25, 2006
  2. Artyboy

Artyboy Necessity is the excuse for every infringement of

When will the gayness stop? :ugh: I'm never going to England. Fuck those faggot bitches.

3. CString

CString New Member

first guns, then knives. rocks and sticks are next. :noes:

4. Clusive

Clusive Happiness is a belt-fed weapon.

5. TL1000RSquid

TL1000RSquid ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Staring down barrel of NRA's evil lobbyist

NY Daily News, May 26, 2006, by Michael Daly

The devil does not wear Prada.

The Devil wears an off-the-rack suit and tie and speaks with a honeyed Southern accent.

That much remained clear yesterday as you gazed at the congealed blood on W. 22nd St., where four more New Yorkers had been shot with an illegal gun. The figure who immediately leapt to mind was the guy in the suit you had seen over the weekend at the National Rifle Association's annual gathering in Milwaukee.

His name is Chris Cox, and he is the NRA's chief lobbyist. He leads the charge to block Bloomberg's effort in Washington to get the federal legislation that is the only way to stem the flow of illegal guns into New York.

"Your soldier on the front line!" a voice boomed over the public address system as Cox took the stage.

The darkened U.S. Cellular Arena filled with cheers as the honey-toned Cox prophesied the fate of politicians who dare to support gun control.

"That clenched iron fist, the NRA, will smash them!" he said.

Cox's pledge came to mind yesterday as you gazed down at some stubborn stains that remained after the Opus 22 night spot did its best to scrub away the blood left by the shooting.

The police had arrested the club's bouncer for the shooting, but the .45-caliber automatic he is alleged to have used had yet to be recovered. The weapon was still out there, along with thousands upon thousands upon thousands of others in this city.

The primary sources of these guns have been known for decades. The historical records of the Port Authority Police include a handwritten report filed March 11, 1983, by a cop that details information regarding gun trafficking provided by a parolee hoping to wiggle out of going back to prison.

"After he told us that he was on parole, he informed us that he had information about two individuals who deal guns in the Bronx and the Times Square area," the report relates. "These two individuals bring the guns into New York from Florida on Trailways [buses]. One individual has sold guns to nine individuals that have pulled holdups in the New York area."

The report goes on to state that this gun dealer commutes to Tampa.

"With a Florida driver's license, he is able to purchase the guns over the counter," the report continues. "The suspect goes down on Monday morning ... and comes back on Tuesday night or early Wednesday morning with guns that he then sells out on the streets."

The police made what arrests they could, but other individuals continued trafficking in guns that have killed more than 10,000 New Yorkers in the 23 years since that report was filed. The only possible solution is federal, and our present mayor has been down to Washington hoping to offset the NRA's shameful influence in Congress. He has not found much success.

Meanwhile, our cops risk their lives so often it comes to seem almost routine as they take more than 5,000 guns a year off city streets. More guns keep pouring in and even a trendy block of W. 22nd St. is not immune from the carnage.

As you walked away from the blood stains outside Opus 22 yesterday, you passed a line of galleries displaying the art that is part of what New York gives to the country while those states down South give us guns.

As you passed the PaceWildenstein Gallery and its show of Alex Katz paintings, you encountered a fashionable woman who looked like she might be wearing real Prada.

But you knew the Devil was back home in Washington, wearing a suit and tie.

Originally published on May 25, 2006

Michael Daly can be emailed at [email protected]

6. This country has gone to fucking shit and we just sit in the drivers seat and watch it pass by

7. Aequitas

Aequitas If it keeps on raining, levee's going to break.

Because one guy back in the early 80's narced on someone trafficing from Florida now all of their illegal guns come from there? And I like how he blamed it on the "south," "Damn them yankees and their industrialization!" I think I might write that guy an email.

8. TL1000RSquid

TL1000RSquid ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

http://www.iansa.org/

[​IMG]
    The global gun epidemic is killing 1000 people every day. From 22-29 May, activists in more than 50 countries will join this year's Global Week of Action Against Small Arms, campaigning for international action to prevent armed violence.

This year the world's governments will meet in New York to decide how to reduce the proliferation and misuse of small arms and light weapons. The UN Small Arms Review Conference in June should

* agree global standards to control the international arms trade
    * recognise the importance of regulating guns owned by civilians;
    * break the vicious cycle of poverty and armed violence
    * provide assistance to the survivors of gun violence

Click here to read IANSA's report: 2006: Bringing the Global Gun Crisis Under Control

9. Artyboy

Almost 500 people in a city of 8 million die to illegally trafficed firearms every year?! That's .006% of the entire population!! :noes: Quick get all the guns off of the street before another baby is killed! Serioulsy Squid...how the hell can you stand to live in that state?

10. TL1000RSquid

TL1000RSquid ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

No choice I was born here but I'm trying to get out.

11. Jake!

Jake! Guest

:rofl:

12. lobstradomus

lobstradomus New Member

You should come to California :bigthumb:

13. Blind Prophet

Blind Prophet New Member

fixed:rofl:

14. D-FENS

D-FENS New Member

My god, they actually allow people to own Star-Trek memorabilia? What's this world coming to?
    I hate England.

[​IMG]
    Look at some of the knives on that table, they're an inch long.

15. lobstradomus

lobstradomus New Member

:rolleyes:

Theres supposed to be 2 m's.

16. DaJMan

DaJMan When i was young, i dreamed of being a baseball

this guy should write fiction...! he has a serious nack for it!!!

:rofl:

17. TL1000RSquid

TL1000RSquid ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

My state maybe a liberal hell hole but I can build all the AR and AK's I want with out worrying about a loophole being shutdown :fawk: NYC, westchester need to break off from NY and form there own state, if it wasnt for them NY would be alot more gun friendly

18. T0nyGTSt

T0nyGTSt New Member

That star trek sword would only be owned by the most die hard star trek nerd.

Have you see the average star trek nerd???

You have more to fear from your local pensioner.

These people are just trying to justify their jobs.

19. Blind Prophet

Blind Prophet New Member

:fawk:

20. Bigsnake

Bigsnake OT Supporter

looks like one of them is a fucking hatchet.... WTF, we used those all the time in boy scouts. I guess they were giving us deadly weapons that could massacre thousands.

21. Artyboy

But axe murderers use those all the time in movies. And as for that butcher knife, wasn't that one of Jason's favorite murder weapons?? :noes:

22. jonny427

jonny427 Scooby Doo OT Supporter

I see a butcher's knife.

God help us if chefs have to resort to tearing meat apart... KNIVES ARE ILLEGAL!!!