Meaningless sex with overweight girl I'm not attracted to.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Killuminati, Aug 20, 2007.

1. Killuminati

Killuminati New Member

Let me tell you the story. I was involved in a relationship which was ended about 6 months ago and I haven't been the same since. It's a long story but she really fucked me over. (some of you may remember the story from a while back well yall were right about me getting hurt but it wasn't because she went back to her husband it was because she was just a slut) She was the first person I ever completely trusted and it still hurts... She was talking about marriage to me and how her kids were going to be my stepchildren and her kids even called me Daddy before. :ugh2: Anyways we were together for a year or so and she wanted to break it off to "work things out with her husband." The next day I found out she was with another dude.... :ugh: I fucking believed all this time that she was a really good person who just got caught up in a very bad marriage. But now I know it was her all along and she's just a slut. If I knew she was a slut I never would have loved her and her kids in the first place. Found out afterwards she has slept with over 10 dudes since she's been married. And you know it didn't help that she was my best friend before I was with her and while I was with her. It just made it hurt worse. Also found out recently that she has been talking behind my back telling people how I am a bad influence and not to talk to me. :ugh: Anyways I have trust issues now and I really do not open up to anybody.

Fast forward to now. My bro was talking to this chick and said hey you should give John (me) some he really needs it. She was like ok I would love to do that. How about Wednesday night he can take me home and we can have sex. I said yes. But to tell you the truth I am not attracted to this girl at all and she is a little overweight. (nice tits though) But I am by no means picky. I just never really had meaningless sex. I guess the question I am asking is do yall think I should do it? Do you think it will help me get over some of the issues I have with the married chick?

2. hellyea2650

hellyea2650 New Member

It won't help you get over her, but do you actually have anything else to do on Wednesday night?

Hit it.

3. Killuminati

Killuminati New Member

No man I have nothing else to do I'm supposed to be at an AA meeting... but that can wait till the weekend. I'm in drug treatment for court and I got 4 nights a week 3 hours each time. Wednesday is my only night off. To say I am stressed out would be an understatement. All I do is work go to treatment and sleep.....

4. hellyea2650

hellyea2650 New Member

The only way to get over this other girl is to carry a busy life. I had something similar happen to me earlier this year and by having work, it gave me something to keep my mind off of it. If I had the option to get with another girl, yea I'd take it, but it wasn't in revenge on her. It was because I could. I don't really trust anyone anymore either except for a couple close friends who I know can keep their mouth shut. I dont even trust my own best friend anymore, he cant keep his mouth shut either. You have to rely on yourself before you can turn to other people.

5. Jack Horner

Jack Horner Guest

Go to your AA meeting :squint:

6. sportsjunkie

sportsjunkie OT Supporter

having meaningless sex won't make you get over your past relationship because it is in fact meaningless therefore you'll still be thinking about your other relationship

7. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

Why have sex with someone you aren't attracted to? In fact, how can you even have sex with someone you aren't attracted to?

Don't do it. It won't help anything, and could possibly just end up leading her on.

8. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

it's not gonna make you feel better.

9. bmorrell

bmorrell SoCal > *

:bowrofl::bowrofl:

10. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

while i agree with eveyone else that it will not make you feel better about all the bad things that have happened to you, it may make you feel better on a few less complicated levels.

it doesnt sound like you have a whole lot going on in life now. I would take the opportunity to have a little fun and relieve a bit of stress, but remember, this girl is not the solution to or part of any of your problems. leave her out of it. its just a little fun.

11. Killuminati

Killuminati New Member

I have been busy as hell. I have been going through entirely too much more than any other point of my life. But I still have this tremendous resentment...

Sometimes I feel like hurting her (emotionally) as much as I can... I almost had my mind up to try to fuck her sister to get "revenge" because they hate each other. I went out with her one time and nothing happened. Later on my ex got wind of this and said "I think its fucked up you are trying to replace me with my sister" All I could think of is what the fuck do you care? You obviously don't care about me.

We have been trying to work through this for the past 6 months and be friends again but all we do is argue. I don't know if it is possible. Probably not now. A few days ago I sent her a few "nicely worded emails" because I found out she had been telling people my personal business to some of my coworkers that could have reprucussions on my job. Something she promised not to repeat as she was the ONLY person I told the only person I trusted enough to tell. So needless to say I was pissed and hurt. Anyways her husband got the emails and thinks she is cheating on him again. So he told her not to bother coming home. She COMES UP TO MY WORK talking to a couple of our mutual friends (coworkers) telling them that I had been stalking her and sending her emails. :ugh: I sent her a couple of emails but I didn't stalk the bitch. She was just pissed her husband got them and told her not to come home. Anyways she came up to my desk with all my coworkers around and told me she wanted to talk outside. I told her I didn't want to talk with her right now I was too angry. She started screaming (remember we are at work) DON'T MAKE ME MAKE A SCENE YOU ARE COMING OUTSIDE TO TALK TO ME. I didn't want her making anymore trouble so I went outside. She was bitching me out telling me how I ruined her life and her kids life. It was her fucking fault she was the one telling people my private business. She was crying , etc. Then what hurts the most I told her this is your last chance do not lie to me again. Then she continued to lie to my fucking face. Looked me directly in the eyes and lied to me. So I think this is probably the end of our failed friendship.

I want to hurt her emotionally as much as possible. (this sounds horrible but she hurt me) I think I'm gonna talk to her one more time and tell her how I feel.

I just don't understand how the most compassionate, vibrant person I've ever met in my life could turn into someone this selfish.

12. hellyea2650

hellyea2650 New Member

Dont talk to her anymore from now on, and never contact her again. If you are forced to be with her due to the friends you have in common, just be accuantences.

13. Killuminati

Killuminati New Member

Man I know that is what I should do but I just want to get things straight with her. (I might be living in a fantasy world)

14. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

then do it right now. pick up the phone or write a letter. scream anything you want at her. Then lose her number. forget her name. move on.

shes not worth another second of your time.

15. Jack Horner

Jack Horner Guest

Whatever you do, don't tell her how you really feel. You might as well fuck any chance of attraction with a big black dick. Don't stalk her :ugh: Blow her off, sack up and quit acting like such a pussy. No wonder she's not attracted to you. She made a decision to end things with you: now it's your job to enforce the consequences of that decision. That means she doesn't get to see you or hear from you again. That means no e-mails, no phone calls, no visits, no asking friends how she's doing, etc. Every time you think about her, do something to improve yourself: go to the gym, read a book, do laundry, play an instrument. It's hard, but it will be beneficial to your psyche in the long run.

I'm sorry, you're not going to have a relationship with this girl. That's life. We've all had that girl before. We've all been the guy that's been caught holding the rope to a ship that's left harbor for good. Don't be that guy. Do you really need to be FRIENDS with her? Don't you have enough friends as it is? Why do you feel like you have to needlessly complicate your life? You don't.

What would John Wayne do? I'm sure he'd sit and listen to you bitch about how the love of your life lied to your face and how she hurt you emotionally.

:greddy:Get over it. Don't hurt her, don't get revenge -- just move on.

16. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

I think you misinterpreted my post. there is no chance for attraction, thats not the point. The original poster said he feels like he needs to say some things to her, so I suggested he do it this second so he can get over that need and move on to letting go of her and all the shit she dumped on him without wasting any more time then he already has.

17. Jack Horner

Jack Horner Guest

I was actually trying to supplement your post, not disagree with it.

18. JoeFrench

JoeFrench New Member

Her tits are nice? Fuck those. (=

19. verdiocchi

verdiocchi Oh snap!

20. Killuminati

Killuminati New Member

No man you misinterpreted me I do not want to be with her anymore. She is the one talking about me behind my back and you don't expect me to be pissed? And no I don't NEED to be friends with her I want to be friends with her. But maybe she is not worth it I don't know.

21. Killuminati

Killuminati New Member

If I don't hurt her, get revenge, or say what I want to say to her. How am I supposed to get closure??

I think my big problem is that I haven't actually confronted the problem yet...

Oh I talked to the overweight girl I'm not attracted to apparently she really wants to have sex. I still don't know what I'm gonna do about her.

22. Uncle Salty

Uncle Salty Death

if all she wants is to fuck then give it to her it wont give you the closure you want but it will relieve some of that pent up stress ;)

23. Jack Horner

Jack Horner Guest

Oh okay, well I'm glad you have it all figured out then.

24. jdogsvilla

jdogsvilla New Member

this is why the paper bag was invented. although many still believe it was for packing lunch.

25. tominos

tominos New Member

:rofl:

seriously, what else do you have to do on a wednesday night.