FRK Mean and hatefull!

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by TampaBoy813, Aug 31, 2004.

1. TampaBoy813

TampaBoy813 New Member

For some reason I get off on being mean and hatefull to my girlfriend...when we are in the shower...I make her eat Soap and hold her arms behind her back so she cant move....shes only 5'8 130 i'm 6'3 250...so she has no chance...I love choking her till shes about to pass out and then let go so she can get air....the other thing is in my sleep....I rape her with out knowing it....some times I wake up and we are having sex.....odd? but most of the time its just little stuff like making out and then I just turn over and go back to sleep...odd???:)

all and all we have a lot of fun...just some times she gets hurt...then I feel bad.

2. danwilson32765

danwilson32765 New Member

Can I introduce you to my ex?

3. Kinks

Kinks Sup. OT Supporter

:rofl: I think we all have ex's we'd love to line you up with :big grin:

4. TigreTek

TigreTek omega member OT Supporter

thanks for the ideas. PE is in for hell next time i go to o-town ;)

5. TigreTek

me or him? my shit is consensual. more than likely, so is his.

6. Cherryfire

Cherryfire "If we believe obsurdities, we shall commit atroci

Sounds exciting actually. The choking I'd be careful with ..I think that one requires a bit of consent.;) But eating soap..thats fucking lovely. I like it.

7. Cherryfire

Cherryfire "If we believe obsurdities, we shall commit atroci

You know actually, i cant leave this topic alone. The more i read it, the more i love it. I especially love the size difference between you two and her "helplessness" to it all..Very hot. You two sound like you have an awesome thing going.

8. TigreTek

oddly enough, my thoughts exactly

9. Chops

Chops New Member

This is something I'd like to get started on my GF with. Up until now I have only pulled her hair really hard when doing her doggie and pinched her nipples till she cries. She really gets off on this and has told me that she wants me to start doing stuff to her that really degrades her during sex. A couple of times she has asked me to spit in her face and slap her ass and thighs really hard. She's also really into pinching and biting. I wanna move it up a step and start some knife play and whipping.

10. kitty

kitty Uppity ass cat OT Supporter

The sex in your sleep thing...check w/your s/o but my ex use to do that. He would start touching me and whisper things in my ear...then move his hands between my thighs. He would do all of this asleep and not even hard. He never remembered doing anything or saying anything the next day..unless I went along with it.:naughty: I always wondered ??? What the hell is it like to wake up while having sex????? :x:

11. s2ktonv

s2ktonv Active Member

Eating soap? Does she curse alot?:o

12. TampaBoy813

TampaBoy813 New Member

I cant make her eat the soap any more the last time...her lips freaked out and it looked like she had them blown up....was not good....2 days of ice and they were ok...i was kinda scard,,,its all out of fun..she loves the hair pulling....she go's crazy when I do that.....shes a good girlfriend and I love her we have been together a little over a year...love the same Music same things she likes motorcycles and cars....when i met her she had an R6 and a Zuki Z400 Quad we meet @ Croom its a Motorcross Park....for dirtbikes and quad's....its been love from, then on!

thanxs for all the replys!

:bigthumb:

13. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

So this is why i have a midnight Curfew... so i won't see you plotting on FS... :squint:

Do what you will with me, Sir, As long as I'm not allergic too it.

14. BaneBoi

BaneBoi ƒł٤şħ Ąđđίçŧ

I fail to see the oddity. ;) :bigthumb:

15. QUEEN BLUE

QUEEN BLUE Guest

I don't know I'd react to the soap thing, but I enjoy being choked when he's doing it from the back. :yum:

16. TampaGirl813

TampaGirl813 Guest

Actually , the soap thing started as kind of a joke, he would just brush his finger against my mouth, then it got to the point where I would try and get him back, which only made him push harder!!. We do have alot of fun messing around, but my lips were pretty banged up after this last time! As for the choking thing, I can't get enough of it, especially when were in bed and I'm on top of him.. lemmie just say OMFG, I have never had such an intense orgasms..Or when he grabs a handfull of my hair and pulls the shit out of it, sends me right over the top!!:yum:He's brought more of the freak out in me ( that being a good thig I guess)...I love him more then I could ever put into words:love:, and as for the SEX...it's slammin'!! You just need to keep it interseting, and try new things all the time, or else it gets old, and I definitly don't want that to happen!:naughty:

17. QUEEN BLUE

QUEEN BLUE Guest

I'm always down to try something new at least once ... and I agree with the hair pulling :bowdown:

18. Chops

Chops New Member

My GF goes wild when I pull her hair really hard. Especially when I'm doing her IDB from behind. I can pull her hair so hard that her head is pulled right back and between moans and muffled screams she tells me to pull harder. I can't seem to find her threshhold! Not that I'm complaining though. I started choking her last night will she was really going wild but I stopped pretty quickly. She then mentioned later that she really liked it and wanted to try it more.

19. QUEEN BLUE

QUEEN BLUE Guest

that's so hot :naughty:

20. BedBunny

BedBunny Guest

21. Tweekend

Tweekend New Member

That's so fuckin awsome, I'm totally into being mean as shit in the bed, this thread's got me in the mood to give out a little punishment..

22. TampaBoy813

TampaBoy813 New Member

then my work here is done...lol:bigthumb: I'm not mean all the time....if I was it would not be fun any more....:nono:

23. Funkdooby

Funkdooby Guest

Sound like a spineless little cunt to me.

24. TampaGirl813

TampaGirl813 Guest

I don't think there's a need for name calling, like we both have said it's all in fun, but got taken too far one time...I'm not sure who you're referring to, him or me, but like I said you don't know us, or the situation other then what has been said on here...opinions like that are shitty, and you should keep them to YOURSELF!!:fawk:

That is all...

25. Funkdooby

Funkdooby Guest

I said he sounded like one, not that he was one. Although he may well be, coz there sounds like some kinda serious inadequacy shit happening there. Until such a time as I move to some repressive country like China, then I believe I am entitled to express an opinion, whether or not you happen to agree with it:fawk: