Me and this girl...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Trickypants, Mar 11, 2005.

1. Trickypants

Trickypants OT Supporter

I swear, all things considered, we would be great for each other. I brought it up to her at one point, she said, "I've thought about us going out....but, you know, I need somebody who makes a lot of money."

:wtf:

I called her a whore a few days later...and sadly enough, I don't think I was that far out of line...apparently I didn't make enough to get my dick in her...:dunno:

2. BedBunny

BedBunny Guest

she said that? jakey, she is NOT someone you wanna even consider a relationship with.
    she sounds like a transparent greedy dumb bitch, and i'm just getting started on her. :/

3. ImDrunkAgain

ImDrunkAgain Resident Mental Health Counselor

Its chicks like that that piss me off. If I ever get rich, I will marry someone who doesnt know me, and doesnt know that I make a lot of money. I mean, I make quite a bit now, and my gf knows absolutely nothing about my income. I always take her to fancy places and stuff though, and buy her nice things.
    But usually girls like that just need a little bit of caressing to let you get in her, no need for a relationship, just some action

4. Trickypants

Trickypants OT Supporter

Yeah...she really said it...

And yeah, I know...that really made me lose all respect for her...:down:

5. Dr3w321

Dr3w321 Sgt. Pepper's Lonely

Hell with her.

EDIT: upon a few more seconds of thinking, next time don't call the girl a whore either. That really won't help you with anything.

6. Trickypants

Trickypants OT Supporter

I know...it's not something I'm proud of...I just happened to be absolutely shit faced...:(

7. Britney Spears

Britney Spears New Member

Beverly Hillz, California *~ I LOVE FANMAIL! ~* Je
    I would say you got pwnd.

However, if it was SEX you were after, you shouldn't have made it sound like a relationship. These days, we're more open than before to casual encounters. But don't fucken play it all serious.