Me and the GF starting to have regular 3sums.....

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Jimmy Pop Cornholio, Mar 30, 2007.

1. Jimmy Pop Cornholio

Jimmy Pop Cornholio forsakenisanidiot.info

Been dating for about 2 years and have had a few but recently there has been a girl we have been having one with very frequently, at least once a week. My GF doesn't care at all and actually enjoys it and so do I, but I want to get serious with this girl so should I stop them? It hasn't hindered our relationship at all, we never fight about it, we both get turned on thinking about it and it has improved our sex life. I just always heard you could never get serious with someone and it always ruins relationships. Thoughts? Opinions? Appreciate it...

2. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Well it's definitely not my thing; I know I'm way too territiorial, jealous, and straight, so they would never be something I was into. But I have heard of couples who were swingers, or has threeesomes for a long time. At least until they got tired of them, or 1 of the people started to have feelings for the 3rd party invited. Why not talk to your girlfriend? Tell her you love the threesomes but want to know how she feels about them. If she truly seems hesitant, or shows a disinterest in the topic maybe you should ease yourself out of them and just focus on her.

3. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

Personally I would be concerned if my woman could watch me stick my dick in another chick and not have a problem with it.

But that's just me.

4. BradUF

BradUF Guest

3sums bad idea for someone you love.

5. demosnat

demosnat New Member

There are couples FS who have had partners that come into their marriage, and they have a four way "couple" for years on end...totally happy. If you both enjoy it, go for it.

6. Jimmy Pop Cornholio

She doesn't enjoy or actually do anything with the girl besides kiss her, she has no interest in going down on the other girl. What she does like is when me and the other girl are on her. She likes it when I have sex with her and the other girl licks her clit and stuff like that. I told her if we kept doing it it would get old and she said she knows but its fun for the time it last. I have talked to her and asked her if she does it to make me happy and she says no. ia ksed if she minds at all and she says no. I ask why she doesn't care and she says because she doesn't feel threatened by the girl at all, and she knows I wouldn't leave her for the other girl. We are both young, I am 24 and she is 19, so it's not like we have a low sex drive and need a stimulator. And actually today at lunch she was telling me how she talked to the girl and set something up for this Wednesday. I didn't tell her to nor did I ask, she did it on her own.

7. Jimmy Pop Cornholio

Neither of us are jealous and we are both confident in each other not to leave. She has no interest in a girl and I have no interest in leaving her. Why would I leave a girl that is hot, smart, sexy and bring home young sexy girls for us to lay with :)

8. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

SHE'S 19!?!? Good god

9. Jimmy Pop Cornholio

Yup :noes:

10. Jackie Treehorn

Jackie Treehorn Active Member

I would be prepared to walk away from this chick, not "get serious". As much as we would all like to have 3 somes while in serious relationships, it simply doesn't work in the long run. Swingers will argue, but for the most part the relationships end, as they should.

11. Jimmy Pop Cornholio

We never argue, about anything. I have never got along with someone as good as I get along with her. And yea she could put a fake face up for a couple months but not 2 years, her true self would shine through at some point.

12. Jackie Treehorn

Jackie Treehorn Active Member

she's 19, correct? Just be mindful of the situation and what a girls brain is like at that age. Good luck, mang.

13. bs2100

bs2100 New Member

Some people can get these kinds of relationships to work, but lots of them fail. But I'd say just about all of them fail because they don't communicate. Someone starts to have feelings for someone else or someone starts to get jealous, if any of those start to happen and are communicated then the 3rd party can be removed, you can stop having 3 somes, or find any other solution you two can agree on.

Only thing I'd be thinking if I were you is this has to be too good to be true, but hey, enjoy it while you can :dunno:

14. razi

razi New Member

communication for the win!

make sure you keep your girl in the forefront and things will go very, very well.

hopefully. :p

15. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

My SO and I have threesomes from time to time. All this BS about "be prepared to walk away" in a small way *can* be valid, but not always.

So long as you are both enjoying it and neither of you are spending time alone with the other person, it'll probably be fine. The moment one of you starts going to lunch with the 3rd person ... it'll get messy. Believe me.

The SO and I have been together for 4 years, had plenty of threesomes, and everything is fine. For anyone who it didn't work out with, it probably wouldn't have worked out anyway, threesomes or not.

As I like to tell people - every woman with whom I've had a threesome, we've broken up. However, every women who I have NOT had a threesome, we've broken up. And lately, the women who I had the most threesomes with we are closer than ever. So there! :p

16. bs2100

bs2100 New Member

Thing is when people have the 3 somes and break up, it's because of the 3 somes. But like you said it can be valid, but not always. I think it's just a thing that has a high chance of ruining the relationship (high as in compared to any other intimate act) so people just opt out of it.