Me and My Ex

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by murphscousin, Jun 26, 2009.

1. murphscousin

murphscousin New Member

So my ex broke up with me 2 months ago. We hang out every other day since. We still have sex all the time I still go down on him everyday I see him. The only things that have changed is that we don't say I love you to one another and we tell others we are single. I HATE this it feels like he is jerking me around. He broke up with me a month after a car accident I was in (I broke my neck, messed up my left hand and elbow). He said he felt more like a friend/care giver than a boyfriend. WTF? I want him back so badly but none of my friends/family like him and most of his friends don't like me. We were together for over 2 years and it seems like he wussed out on me...plus he broke up with me on the phone. I just want him back and I keep asking him and he's like 'maybe someday'. I then say well that's a no and he says no not now. He is about to leave the country for med school (which I was going to go with him). I'm starting nursing school soon. I just want my life back. I want him back. What did I do wrong? I miss him so much. I think it's because he want to hook up with other girls. He has always acted suspicious in that area. I can't seem to get over him! Please help some advice maybe.

2. kiri

kiri New Member

he's using you for sex. yes, he does want to hook up with other girls. you sound needy and clingy. why don't you forget this douche and be on your own for a while? it sounds like you need some time without a boyfriend.

3. CorpseStreet

CorpseStreet New Member

Why would you want a guy back who doesn't wan to be with you, is using you for sex and left you a month after you broke your neck in a car accident? He didn't even have the balls to do it in person. Yeah he is jerking you around and you're letting him do it. You can either move on or continue to be his fuckbuddy.

4. Boudreaux

Boudreaux Active Member

You need to get away from him, as soon as fucking possible.

5. murphscousin

murphscousin New Member

Hey thanks guys for the advice I have known this in my head to get away but he may not love me anymore but I still fucking love him. It sucks. I'm not a clingy person I just still love him. Plus we are both still young he is just about 23 and I'm 22 I know I have plenty of time but I really thought he was the one.

6. CorpseStreet

CorpseStreet New Member

Why would you think he is the one when he treats you like that? You should want better for yourself. It's time to separate yourself from him. There will be other guys. Good luck with everything.

7. Boudreaux

Boudreaux Active Member

You need to get out and meet new people, right now.

8. ForgottenSpiral

ForgottenSpiral Hope and Irony OT Supporter

Here's some copy pasta for you. Just change the genders around when you read it.

9. murphscousin

murphscousin New Member

I totally agree with you on this the thing is since my accident I don't have a car anymore. I lost a lot of supposed girlfriends because they were just using me for rides to the clubs. So now I'm out a boyfriend, job, car and friends and I lost my house I was renting. I'm staying with family again and I'm relying on my ex and my family for rides to doctors appointments and my ex and I still go to the movies (it's the only normalcy I have left atm). It's just a shitty situation it's hard to get away from.

10. saosko

saosko OT Supporter

Some people never learn.

11. just_another_on

just_another_on New Member

He's letting you stick around cause your fucking him and still giving him the title single. Why wouldnt he stick around?

You need to either cut it off completely and let him know its not going to work that way, or you need to tell him you want a relationship still.

Dont give him what he wants while not giving yourself what you need.

12. PcH

PcH Guest

Read FS's copy pasta, because honestly you need to do it for yourself.

A true test for your SO is when YOU are at your lows (even all time lows). Will they stay and support you in the worst of times? The answer here is no. He broke up with you, you both need to move on.

13. murphscousin

murphscousin New Member

I have told him I want him back and he just says not yet or maybe someday.

14. chlywly

chlywly Active Member

I can guarantee you he is not and probably won't be interested in getting back with you, right now your like a fiend who's addicted and looking for the hit, he's using you for sex.

15. just_another_on

just_another_on New Member

K, he's leading you on cause your still 'dumb enough' (no offense) to keep giving him what he wants.

Stop giving him what he wants and tell him you want a relationship

I bet you the answer will be different./

16. ldaggerl

ldaggerl New Member

so lets see, he is getting constant sex but still has the ability to go out with other girls. Your wondering why he doesn't want to be in a relationship? You need to stop talking with him as he's a fucking dick. You will find someone else and trust me that love you feel will fade, you'll still love him but it won't be like it is now. Its a thing of the past. I still love my ex's. But if they came back into my life I wouldn't want to be with them or love them again like I did.

17. bowrofl

bowrofl New Member

Wow, he sounds like a real dick... time to drop that dude and start working on bringing yourself back to 110%... essentially, I'm just paraphrasing what everyone else has said :p

18. Nomad

Nomad Active Member

i'm surprised you're giving head 2 months after having a neck injury :eek3:

and yes, he's using you for sex, leave him and don't turn back.

19. chica&buddies

chica&buddies Active Member

:rofl: me, too! :( i am pretty sure that's gotta hurt, not to mention it can't possibly help her recovery.

he's using you for sex. he's feeding you a line in order to get what he wants, which is you in bed.

why in the world would you want to be with this guy anyways? :ugh: after you get in a car accident, he dumps you because he felt like he was only a caretaker and not a boyfriend? shit, i thought the man was goin to med school? he doesn't even want to help take care of his own girlfriend? :rolleyes:

kick that trash to the curb! :squint:

20. wolfskymoon

wolfskymoon Guest

After reading this I believe you deserve this, especially after wanting him back after he broke up with you after you broke your neck after an accident. If anything you will just go after a new guy, but after your ex dumps his new girlfriend, you will probably leave the new guy and the new guy will probably lose time and will not get laid after.

21. saosko

saosko OT Supporter

wtf does that even mean?

22. wolfskymoon

wolfskymoon Guest

Just telling her she will probably loop back to where she is right now, after a lot of afters.

23. saosko

saosko OT Supporter

Sounds like it.. but only if she doesn't get her shit together, and stop getting taken advantage of.

24. ChipOnShoulder

ChipOnShoulder New Member

I agree completely.

When i've used a girl for sex, i've at least had to decency to tell her I was using her for sex and not interested in anything serious.

He's a real asshole for dangling what you want to get you in bed. OP: be a smart girl and move on.

25. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

how do u give head with a broken neck?