me+a girl (Scenario)

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by who?, Mar 26, 2005.

1. who?

who? Guest

so i like a girl we will call "Jane", but Jane likes to always hang out with her friend "mary" as well, they have been hanging out since forever, even before i knew Jane. Everytime i call jane out, is mary is free (which is like 90% of the time), mary comes along, making it extra hard for me to get closer with jane.

Are there any ways i can tell mary to piss off without hurting her feelings AND jane's feelings? because those 2 are so close together, it's hard to tell one or the other off...

2. uildaan

uildaan New Member

Try getting someone else to start a conversation with Mary and then try and get Jane alone

3. who?

who? Guest

oops....forgot to mention mary is ugly as hell, thats why she hangs around jane all the time, she doesnt have much (or any) friends

4. naughtie

naughtie New Member

well, if she's ugly as hell then she will be used to rejection, and you can tell her to go piss off without worrying about!!

j/k

seriously, though, either bring an equally ugly friend so that they can pair off, or figure out a time when Jane is free, and Mary is NOT. (interesting choices of names, by the way)

5. Kill Mary, eat her brains to get her power and fuck JAne in the ass.

6. timberwolf

timberwolf New Member

Mary is likely being a cock block intentionally.

You really need a very good friend or a desperate one to jump on the granade so to speak.

7. Lad

Lad Guest

Everyone has given solid advice. Jane brings a wingwoman. You need a wingman. Either that or find a time when Mary is pre-occupied. Or if worse comes to worse, call up Jane when Mary is not there, and talk to her. Tell her youre interested in her, and were wondering if you could take her out on a date alone. Dont mention Mary. Just say you were wondering if you two could go out. If she asks about Mary, tell her, that youd like to spend time with her alone. If she gets inquisitive about why, let her know that you were wondering if perhaps you two might be able to spend some quality time together, alone. Its not because you dont like Mary, its because you feel that she is preventing you two from becoming closer friends. If she gets butt hurt or defensive over ary then its prolly for one of two reasons:

She is not interested in you
    She needs the defensive woman there to prevent her from doing something or having something done she doesnt want (i.e having sex with some guy or being raped)

In which case you should ask her if she isnt attracted to you. Truth sucks sometimes, but is worth it in the long run. Its a rough rough step, but sooner or later, itll have to be done. After that, youre on your own.

8. Lad

Lad Guest

Oh another thing I forgot.... She might be a Lesbian.... Something to bear in mind....

9. who?

who? Guest

^ yeah i was going to jokingly bring that up to her next time wwhen the situtaion is right

good advice ot, thanks....keep it coming if you have suggestions

10. two30v

two30v New Member

:werd: Find a good mate who will take one for the team

11. Lad

Lad Guest

Heh..... That is a situation you might want to definitely joke about, but if she doesnt offer an answer dont push lol. But if she runs with it, by all means go ahead with it. Cause she may not be lesbian, she may be bi-sexual.

12. audrey

audrey New Member

I would only invite a gf to come with me if I wasn't interested in the guy. Be honest and tell Jane you like her.

Why bother wasting anymore time. Unless you are happy with just being friends with the two.