FRK Me=21 / Her=36

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Mr. Goodfella, Jun 9, 2005.

1. Mr. Goodfella

Mr. Goodfella New Member

I just have to ask this here because im not getting to many responses in the other forum. But let me explain before i do. This woman who i did some notary work for lives out in riverside. Im here in Burbank, a good 120 miles away. The first and what i thought would be the last time i would speek to her she told me it was always her dream to open a pastry store. I told her me being a student of a french culinary school i knew a really good pastry shop out here in my part of town and that she should call me up so i could show it to her. A week later to this morning i get a text saying she wants to take me up on that offer. We hit it off really well when i was working with her. So my question is is that her being 36 and myself being 21, is she looking for something sexual or what? Oh yeah...she has a 10 year old daughter. She brought up the age difference today when i called up and asked if things were still on for sat. She though i might be wierded out about the age gap. I then told her that id really like to take you there and show you a good time while youre out here and that i didnt care how old you were. Her last text to me was "Hi, cant wait to hear what you have planned ! Looking foward to spending saturday with you." ...so thats good right? So my question is what could be instore for me on sat with this women? Any 30-40/ single mom's ...id love to hear your input.;)

2. _syn

_syn New Member

I did this for a while. It's worth it for the experience but keep a close eye on it, don't let it get out of hand, and end it swiftly.

3. cfordhere

cfordhere Guest

me 31 wife 21

dont be afraid to be direct find out what she would like to do. sounds like youll have a great time but plan stuff to last the saturday. that way if she is just there for (meet you time) you have good stuff to do. if shes there for fun (kisses you tugs at ear yada yada yada) have a spend the day at the house thing grab movies buy groceries fix dinner you know all that stuff. other than that shit ask what shed like to do sounds like either way youll have fun good company for a couple hours or some fun out of the sunny area.

4. deusexaethera

deusexaethera OT Supporter

It's a safe bet she wouldn't have brought up the age gap if she hadn't had any thoughts about things that could happen after you two hit up the pasticceria.

As far as what she wants...probably she wants you to make her feel attractive but still able to choose what she wants to do, and if you do that right it doesn't matter WHAT age she is.