Me=21 / Her=36

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Mr. Goodfella, Jun 5, 2005.

1. Mr. Goodfella

Mr. Goodfella New Member

This woman who i did some notary work for lives out in riverside. Im here in Burbank, a good 120 miles away. The first and what i thought would be the last time i would speek to her she told me it was always her dream to open a pastry store. I told her me being a student of a french culinary school i knew a really good pastry shop out here in my part of town and that she should call me up so i could show it to her. A week later to this morning i get a text saying she wants to take me up on that offer. We hit it off really well when i was working with her. So my question is is that her being 36 and myself being 21, is she looking for something sexual or what? Oh yeah...she has a 10 year old daughter. I mean, people im sure would think i was her son if we went out. :drool:

2. woodchuck

woodchuck Member

I would say your only concern should be figuring out if you can handle the distance and her having a kid ASAP. Those two things would probably cause you way more grief with her than age.

If your just in it for sexoring, just ask her if that's what she's down for.

3. THT

THT The easy way is always mined

She could teach you a thing or two. You're a lucky man if that's what she's got planned.

4. lauren

lauren Active Member

yeah. think about what YOU can handle. im sure shes aware of what she can realisticlly expect from a relationship from you. do the dinner, and feel the situation out. everyone has a lot they can learn from their elders, so listen up.

5. Shelby500

Shelby500 New Member

i've been thru that and yes you will have lots of fun.... even driving 120 miles a day

6. Marla

Marla New Member

I don't know if that story really has anything to do with sex or wanting sex. She could just really be excited to find a place that she can work at and a place she might be able to find a job at. Yes, it's 120 miles away, that is far....but I don't know if she's thinking anything further into a relationship or "sexual" relationship with you. She is probably very excited you mentioned that place to her!

7. Sunnyday

Sunnyday New Member

I seriously doubt she would be looking for a serious relationship with a 21 year old. There is absolutely nothing wrong with having an older lover (I am close to her age and have someone I see close to your age) and it is purely about sex, nothing more. He knows that, I know that and good times are had by all :big grin:

But then again, maybe she is just after your patisserie??

8. Mr. Goodfella

Mr. Goodfella New Member

Im almost a little embarrassed to bring her to my place. Im here in my little batchelor pad studio and shes sleeping in her 4 bedroom 3 bath 800,000 house plus pool and jacuzi. Shes already loaded. Would it be wrong or inapropriate to ask if she smokes herb? i just think since im already taking her this far back into her college days, why no ask?

9. THT

THT The easy way is always mined

I'd find a way to tactfully bring up the topic like legalization proceedings around the world and what she thinks. Then, depending on her answers, steer your ship to open waters or dock.

10. pdsterns

pdsterns New Member

Are you afraid of her? If she is fun to be with and you two hit it off what do you have to lose, a date with a nice lady?

11. woodchuck

woodchuck Member

Odds are she remembers what her world was like at your age. So if she's interested in greenery she'll probably ask. Just get the level of the relationship established and agreed upon, and let Mrs Robinson drive.

12. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

I would not ask her that. She might not have experimented and if she wants to hire you drug use may be a problem so I'd keep that to myself

13. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

And as for whether or not she wants something sexual, trust me, she will make the first move as she expects you to be clueless, so you don't have to worry about it.

14. Yes have some!

Yes have some! Active Member

you are so lucky! I would love to have a 36 yo woman...she will teach you everything you wanted to know. I'd jump at the chance...too bad that I'm arried. And by the time my wife is 36 I may not be able to enjoy it as much.

15. Mr. Goodfella

Mr. Goodfella New Member

I was talking to this woman eralier and made mention of how i hate living out in the hollywood area just because of the whole movie scene and what not, she then proceeds to tell me how its the same for her out there, but the signlge moms are driving her up the wall. i swear i almost slipped up and asked, "Arent you a single mom yourself." I asked her so i have you this sat all to myself, right? she says yep ! i can see things going in the right direction, wouldnt you say?

16. Sunnyday

Sunnyday New Member

Sounds like it.. LOL have fun!

17. Mr. Goodfella

Mr. Goodfella New Member

She calls me and was kind of offish about the whole thing cuz she brought up the age difference. I just told her i really want to take you there and then afterwards show you a good time while youre out here. Im gonna take her to pointe dume. Its the cliffs at zuma beach that over looks the ocean. Its very beautiful. I was gonna take her there after the pastry shop. She then texts me afterwards saying that shes very excited about sat and cant wait to sepnd the day with me. so thats cool right? So to any 30's single moms out there...what else would you like do if on a date with a much younger man?

18. JaxFlJon

JaxFlJon Guest

lucky dog

19. cfordhere

cfordhere Guest

just check it out and see what she wants, should be interesting either way...you get good company for an hour or two or yu get to have some fun ../shrug

20. is300eater

is300eater New Member

I was 34 and she was 46

...okay, I can relate to this one... last winter... I was "seeing" someone... I was 34 at the time... and she was 46 (but she looked 36, but at the same time... I don't look my age either... people always think I'm in my 20's)... We met through a mutual friend... On our first "meet"... it wasn't anything fancy... we just met for coffee at a Starbucks... we talked for the longest time... I think it was about 2 hours. Anyway, I thought that I had made it clear that I would, eventually.... want a family. She... being 46... doesn't have any kids... and kept saying how glad she was that she couldn't concieve... therefore never had kids... and again...I, kept mentioning about the importance of having a family in the future... cause me... being Chinese... and the only son.... and my dad was the only son... I would like to have a son to continue the family name... So, again... I thought the whole time it was understood that we were... basically just dating and having sex... btw... she gave the best blow job I've ever had! anyway, long story short... she found out that I was on match.com and freaked out on me... broke up with me with a voice mail...

My advice is... do you see yourself in a long term relationship with her? If not... better make it clear with her... cause I thought I did... but apparently wasn't clear enough...

21. Esp69st

Esp69st Who's talking about OIL... bitch you cooking

I'm 26 and I would love to be in your shoes... actually.