SRS Maybe you guys can help.

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Camarors8992, Jul 30, 2007.

1. Camarors8992

Camarors8992 New Member

Here we go, this is going to be lengthy, but hopefully someone can help me out. Lets jump back 6 years, I was a normal kid, summer before 7th grade and my friend asks me if I want to go to New York City for a Yankees game with him and his family and I went. I had an awesome time. The game was on that Friday night and at this point I'm still normal, no issues, lots of friends. We stay at a hotel for the night. The following morning me and my friend went downstairs to get breakfast from the buffet before we left. I ate A LOT, something like 2 bagels, pancakes, and some other stuff. That's where the problem starts, I thought I was going to throw up, I ran to a garbage can, but didn't get sick. I told him I want to go back to the room, so we did. I go into the bathroom and think I'm going to get sick, but never did. I then felt like I had to take the worst #2 ever, and I felt fine after that. I ate on the ride home and was fine. When I got home I felt sick all the time, no appetite. I eventually started eating smaller items, and worked my way up. I don't know why I felt like that afterwards, but I've had to deal with it for the past 6 years. Now during that time I got pretty much over it, I would eat out and it just didn't phase me. Then that winter I got sick when I had a cold and ever since then I've dealt with it. I always feel like shit, always, from the second I wake up, until I go to sleep at night. I haven't eaten out since then, and I don't like to eat before I go anywhere, because in the back of my head I'm terrified of getting sick while driving or at someones house. After I eat I have this pressure right on the back of my throat and my stomach feels like I've over eaten, even if I only drank a glass of water. To make things worse I think I might be dealing with anxiety, but anxiety towards getting sick if that makes sense. When I feel like shit, I get afraid, which causes dry mouth, tightening of the throat and before I've dry heaved just because I was that afraid. The fear comes in attacks, that usually last about a minute, but this pressure i feel, is always with me. Why ? What caused this ? So what I almost thew up in a hotel who cares, life goes on. Why is it bugging me so much ? I've gone to the doctors and the only thing they helped with is procedures to lessen the attacks.

2. FredricaBimmel

FredricaBimmel Great big fat person

I'd go to your doctor and explain your situation to him. If its not something physical (which I doubt) then have him refer you to a psychologist.

Sounds like you're having some sort of anxiety attack to me.