FRK Maybe a lil help for monday...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by The Secretary, May 27, 2005.

1. The Secretary

The Secretary My domestic skills will rock your socks off!

Ok. Well as some of you know, my gf and I are having a long distance relationship. And because we're both 19, still attending school we dont have anywhere to go and be alone when we visit eachother to "play" like we could when we were at the same college. So because I have off my school and she does too along with work monday I'm going to pay her a visit. Except this time we're tired of trying to find a place in public to go to play and have fun like that. So we're about 80% sure we're going to get a hotel room a town or so over from where she lives. Only problem with that is that we're going to have to lie about where we're going to our parrents and we'll only be in the room for a number of hours. So what do we tell the people when we find a hotel? Do we just tell them we want a room for a night, and make sure we can check out anytime we want or what? Or should I just act like its a ghetto hotel where you can pay by the hour? We'd be paying cash too I dont know if thats a factor, since I personally have never gotten a hotelroom. Anyway if we do get a room, it'll be the first time we've been together like that in a year. I cant wait to try all kinds of things on her again. Trying to get her to squirt and all kinds of other things, she may be on the start of her period too so I'll get a chance to get my redwings. :lick: Cant wait to start spanking her again, tease her, maybe try a little bondage, torture kinda thing... hehe. Anyway, any advice on this kinda thing would be great. Thx in advance.

2. Diedemus

Diedemus Google is my HMO

ugh to the redwings comment, as for the hotel, your best bet is to look for a motel in the phone book and call them to see if they have hourly rates as you "will be taking a road trip and would like to take a nap in an actual bed instead of your car"

3. woodchuck

woodchuck Member

As long as they have vacancies you can just stroll up and pay cash for the room. As for parents, you're 19 I think the "new has worn off" as far as raising you. Just tell them where you'll be and let it drop. No need to fear them wanting details. They're probably smart enough to not ask.