May get a 93 Civic with B18 and more!

Discussion in 'OT Driven' started by fintheman, Apr 2, 2006.

1. fintheman

fintheman I will ebay O/T!

93 Civic, b18 motor swap has 80,000 miles on it, GSR tranny has 70,000 miles on it, SPOON ecu, Z3 fenders, silvia front clip, Buddy rear, Jdm style coilovers, Projection headlights, Aerospeed Exhaust, DC sports headers, AEM cold aid intake, Auto meter Tach, Sway bars upper and lower in front and rear, Custom trunk system build, New starter, Distributor, altinator, flywheel, clutch, battery,axels, all new parts have less than 10,000 miles on them, Matrix Short throw shifter, carbon fiber shift boot, Huge wing. Still have all stock parts to go with, bumpers, fenders, lights.

email from the guy

just about all parts are new, brakes, rotors, axles, clutch, flywheel, starter, altinator, distributor, fuel system, new spoon computer, new suspension, many many new parts, all new parts have about 10,000 miles on them, the motor has 80,000 miles, tranny has 70,000 miles on it and the fram of car has 170,000 miles on it, car runs great, has semi new tires, not worn, really look fer desktop computer but if u can sendme specs and model of laptop, im sure we can work something out
    thanks

I have some nice laptops that I usually sell on Ebay so I may end up trading him something here and there.

Basically, I may end up getting this for 2k (my costs) I can part it out on e-bay and make my money back easily, or I can derice the exterior, clean it up, put about 5k into it and get it tuned right and the engine rebuilt/new clutch and rims.

What would you guys do?

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. zanadu

zanadu OT Supporter

Too much rice.

Was probably abused.

3. bigsakius

bigsakius New Member

if you can get the car for 2grand or so then i say do it. you can always sell that car as is for more. ricer market is huge

4. Wilddog

Wilddog OT Supporter

:werd:. Ive been a few street meets and its always the riced out cars that are doing stupid shit. Especially Hondas, its like they are trying to prove their car isnt slow. If it was something else, Id say maybe. But to drive a modded honda, your looking at an abused car.
    On another note, you can never be sure the swap was done right. Ive been in some cars with swaps and the car never really ran right.

Best thing to do. Find a local honda enthusiast club in your area, join their website forum, and part the entire thing out there. That way buyers can actually see the 'used' parts before they purchase them

5. adelacruz

adelacruz New Member

too much on the rice.

6. huntz0r

huntz0r New Member

If you can part it out and make money, go for it. Don't buy it to keep; you'd be much better off finding a used, stock 4-door Integra, which costs less and has all the same (if not better) hardware with a far nicer interior.

7. GRiP_DRiVER

GRiP_DRiVER New Member

no.....

It's way to rice. And it's hard to sell shit anymore. Everything is so damn cheap on ebay you can't make any good money. It would cost way to much money to make it look half way nice. And it would still be slow.

8. cnguyen32

cnguyen32 New Member

i would never buy that car. all those "performance" parts wont really do much on a Integra LS motor (b18b, non-vtec). i know because i drive one, lol. he basically has a RACE ECU on a stock motor. only good thing on that car is the gsr tranny with short gear ratios.

theres not much you can part on that car, no one will buy that junk.
    intake, header, and exhaust on that car arent really big modifications. i would pass on this car and look for another one..

thats my .02

--Chris

9. DrewDown

DrewDown OT Supporter

ls motors are worth like 500 bucks even with blue valve covers.