Maverik60's log.

Discussion in 'Training Logs' started by Maverik60, Sep 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maverik60

Maverik60 New Member

Height: 5'5 - 5'6
    Weight: 120
    Supplements: Protein, Multiviatamin (May use a gainer for morning since breakfest was hard to make =\)

Goals: Get Big? Bulk to 170 and see where it goes from there.
    Diet: Consists of Poultry, Fish, No red meat (beef/pork/buffalo or along the lines) Chicken is Staple. Rice is eaten alot too.

Routine

Monday
    Squats-5x5(Do four progressively heavier sets of 5 with the 5th set being your 5RM.)
    Deadlifts-5x5(Do the same)
    Bench Press-5x5(Do the same)
    Incline DB Press-2x12-20

Wednesday
    Light Squats or Lunges-4x8 each leg
    Good Mornings-3x8-12
    Shoulder Press-5x5 or Dips-4xmax until you get 12 each time. then add weight.
    Pullups-4xmax

Friday
    Squats-warmup to a 3 reps with 5 more lbs than you used on Monday. On the following monday use this weight for your 5th set.
    Bent Over Row-5x5
    Incline Bench-5x5
    Tricep Extensions-2x12-20

On Monday(day 1) and Wednesday (day 3) I may go in to do abs a quick exercise of an exercise not done yet. Just depends when i have classes and whatnot.

Start Date : September 8th. Wont start taking protein till i get $$ to buy the whey :rofl: wish me luck? kthxbye

PS: If any broly thinks the routine is not good or should have changes. please comment on it. Im a noob and would love help. I went to check out what you need for the weight room and i didnt see any guys in the personal trainers in there (student ones) if i do i may ask them for help.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2005
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.