Matrix Reloaded Rocked.

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by Chi_Town_GoD, May 25, 2003.

1. Chi_Town_GoD

Chi_Town_GoD Guest

hell, it was a lot better than the first one.

I am so sorry that half of you pricks with an iq of a watermelon were unable to follow and understand the plot. The complexity of the plot, all the little references and nuances were awesome. The action scenes were cool, but could have been trimmed down a little bit. The ending was the bomb. I am with those who believe that Zion is second/outer/backup matrix, but i am still trying to figure out a few things.

2. Xell101

Xell101 Guest

...it isn't THAT complex of a story, if you dont get it your really really stupid or are still expecting story to be simple and fed to you in a very simplistic manner.

Aside from that fight with the pole, yes, the fights kicked ass.

3. Chi_Town_GoD

Chi_Town_GoD Guest

yes it sucks. We today expect simple easy entertainment and instant gratification.

4. niangelo

niangelo Buy me Bonestorm... OR GO TO HELL

I loved it.

5. Mountain Dude

Mountain Dude Here it comes, and there it goes, another day in d

Every single fight scene with Neo was a plot hole, the fight scenes were so forced, they always came out of nowhere. The plot was good, it just kinda sucked that it didn't end on this movie. The special effects were not at all changed from last movie, except for the ghosts, which were cool. They slow motion bullets no longer impress anyone, and the computer generated graphics were way over done, especially in the fight scenes.

6. Neo95gt

Neo95gt Guest

what the hell are u talking about......plot hole??? what, did u want neo to talk things out with the enemy instead of fighting them?

7. Mountain Dude

He could have just flied into the agents and exploded them, they just put in the hand to hand fighting for no particular reason at all, it was just a gimmick.

8. Neo95gt

Neo95gt Guest

ignoring the whole there would be no movie argument...im guessing the upgrades the agents received covered the exploding thing

9. Mountain Dude

:rolleyes:

What an easy way out, no explanation at all, it was such a gimmick.

10. Neo95gt

Neo95gt Guest

well don't say the fight scenes were plot holes.....plot holes would be like they had nothing else to do so they faught, and thats just not true....i would like an answer to this too but the only explaination is the upgrades the agents received, i wouldnt go as far as calling them gimmicks though....they did explain that the agents were more advanced as shown in the first fight scene when neo couldnt just kick their asses with one hand. you dont know if neo is able to fly right into them as much as you dont know that neo cant do that anymore. what you do know is that they are more advanced and maybe its not that easy anymore.

11. Mountain Dude

The fight scenes were merely put in to have fight scenes, especially with that chinese dude. We know that Neo is able to fly into them, he can do anything that he wants to as long as he believes he can.

12. Neo95gt

Neo95gt Guest

I disagree, the chinese dude fight had one of the better reasons for a fight. his job was to protect to oracle and like he said, the only way he could be sure that it was infact the one was to fight him since nobody else has his powers.

well then maybe his beliefs arent strong enough, im sure the people in the plot discussion thread will have better answers than i do

13. spazzzm

spazzzm New Member

So what exactly can't he do? :rolleyes:

14. Mountain Dude

Nothing, thats the point. We know from the first movie killing agents isn't even a problem, so why was he even fighting people hand to hand, it was just stupid.

15. spazzzm

spazzzm New Member

exactly the sequal was a horrible disappointment and waste of money.

16. Mountain Dude

THANK YOU!

17. Chi_Town_GoD

Chi_Town_GoD Guest

you two are morons...

maybe he got overzealous killing smith the first time and thats why there were problems in the second. Maybe its easier for him to do it hand to hand. is that the only problem you find with the movie, dumbfucks? Because if that was a big deal to you guys, somehow i doubt you were able to comprehend the movie at all.

18. 777

777 New Member

I think the fight with the chinese guy is to show us this guy is special and about equal to Neo's fighting. It is setting it up for a fight in the final movie.

19. Mountain Dude

:rofl:

First of all, the other guy was defending the movie, and saying that I was wrong, so I don't know why you are calling him a moron.

Second of all, they did make it too easy for him to kill Smith in the first, but it doesn't matter, they shouldn't have just completely dwindled his abilities in the second. He was actually worse in this movie. He could even fly in the first, he sucked in this movie. The only reason they had him fighting hand to hand was to put fight scenes into the movie, therefore it was a gimmick.

The other problem that I had with the movie was that they only used one new special effect, and the rest of them weren't that good. The fight scene with Smith was just a piece of shit, the computer generated graphics were just awful. Nobody is impressed with slow moving bullets anymore, and the explosions were only the same as the first. There was no innovation except for the ghosts, which were the best part of the whole movie.

I understood it, the best part of the movie was the plot, I just expect some answers in the next movie.

20. Mountain Dude

No, the fight scene with the Chinese guy was put in because they wanted to have a fight scene.

"you don't truly know a man until you fight him" BLAH BLAH BLAH, what a joke.

Also, in all the fight scenes, Neo was sooooo slow. Last movie he was blocking all of Smiths punches with one hand when Smith went into hyper mode, now Neo was slow. Why didn't he just move ultra fast so he could kill the Chinese dude instantly?! :greddy:

21. Neo95gt

Neo95gt Guest

well notice in the first fight he starts off fighting with one hand like he did at the end of the last one and he blocks all the punches, and then when he goes to punch they block it and he says upgrades. im pretty sure that punch was a superfast punch, but they just dont show it in special effects...i mean their not gonna show every one of his movements in that blurry special effect way cause that would just be retarted, only time they show the blurry superfast movement is to show the viewer that he is moving faster than before. how do u know he can only do those superfast movements in small bursts? cause u only saw him use those movements in one punch or block at a time, not continous movement with the exception of him dodging the bullets perhaps......you dont, the movie never says that he can anything he wants inside the matrix. all because he can fly doesnt mean that he can just wave his hands and all the agents will explode, rules still apply in the matrix, he can just bend them more than anyone.........i dont freggin know