Matrix Question (yes another)

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by DonnieDanko, Nov 4, 2003.

1. DonnieDanko

DonnieDanko Guest

before i see the third one wed. i want to be clear on some things

So Smith was supposed to be deleted when he went back to the mainframe, but instead he did what? Hacked another program?

So is he a program like the merovingian and his gang, and just more powerful?

Also, when he went through the other door in the architects room, it meant Zion would be destroyed in 24 hrs? And neo is going to try to chage it right?

Thanks

2. Aviator

Aviator Banned

Not only would Zion be destroyed, but the whole system would crash and every human killed because Neo didnt "redissemenate the code to the source", which is the part that I dont understand.

3. sLpFhaWK

sLpFhaWK Guest

Neo being "The One" has the power to change that Zion will be destroyed, the programmer only said that to make him Dobut his ability's.. but when he stopped the sentinels at the end he realized something was different and that he can change the path of the one and will be able to save Zion.. he knew that but in order forhim to go on he needed trinity to be able to do it, so he saved her then he will save the "World" or the Matrix per say.

Also Agent Smith was a program that was going to be deleted because it failed to stop Neo from becoming the one, but when a program is about to be deleted it does anything it can to not be deleted, hence it rebelling into what it is now "Free" just like Neo.. but the thing about A. Smith is that he somehow hacked the matrix, being able to clone himself and thats wut makes him different.. if you remember when neo was talkin to the oracle she told u that this happens all the time, all the myths about ghosts and shit was all programs that just rebelled, but wanted to make their presence known..

hope that helps. =)

4. Rownan

Rownan SHIFT

Also, Smith makes it quite clear that when Neo killed him, a part of Neo's code was written onto his which allowed him to "understand the rules" so to say. I think this is the key point that allows Smith to escape deletion. He was compelled to stay.

5. Rownan

Rownan SHIFT

Neo's failure to reinsert the prime program by choosing the door on the right causes the Matrix to not be reloaded like it is supposed to. Hence the Anomaly grows beyond control and the machines answer to that is to simply "unplug" the matrix. This, coupled with the eradication of Zion will ultimately result in the extinction of the entire human race.

As the Architect says, there are levels of survival they are prepared to accept.

6. sLpFhaWK

sLpFhaWK Guest

well see in 24 hrs wut it all me ans!