Matching tattoos with SO

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by quadracer420, Jan 9, 2007.

1. quadracer420

quadracer420 New Member

Ok my SO wanted to get matching tattoos. Which i diddent really want to get. But i had planned on gettting a nautical star to cover up something i did like 5 years ago. And i asked her if she wanted one she said yes. Now is it wrong of me to have our matching tattoos something i was goin to get even if she diddent? That way if we break up i wont be like" why did i get this dumb tattoo when i dated so and so" . What do you guys think, I thought it was clever of me :wiggle:

2. Gregsaidthat

Gregsaidthat "Individuality is the new conformity"

3. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

lol, she wants a matching tattooo with the guy she thinks she is actually going to stay with. If that's not in the cards (in your mind) then you need to man up and say you don't think it's a good idea. Cause that's the only easy way to get her not to make a mistake she'll regret in 5 months when you break up

4. quadracer420

quadracer420 New Member

Ok whut i mean is i knew i was getting this tattoo. I wanted it and nothing was goin to change my mind. She wanted matching tattoos so i mentioned getting the same one i was getting. So from my eyes she just so happend to get the same one i got.

5. Abomb

Abomb New Member

dumb idea

6. Got_Milf?

Got_Milf? Custom User Title:

if she wants to get it match yours, and you have no intention of marrying her, i wouldnt do it

7. lick wid nit wit

lick wid nit wit Official OT Oracle

Matching tattoos with close friends, yeah, I can see that. Two of my best friends and I, we all have the same small tattoo but we're all off in different parts of the country. Doesn't mean we're not close though! But the bond between friends is stronger than some girl you're dating for six months or so.

The only way I'd get a matching tattoo with an SO is if I were married to that person. And only if the marriage was happy.

8. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

she's gonna regret that tattoo later on.

9. :smile:

:smile: New Member

the friend tattoos are one thing but getting matching tattoos even if you're happily married at one point doesn't mean you'll always be happily married. it took me 3 years to figure out what & where i wanted mine. I'm in the process of drawing another one up now. things like that are tough decisions

10. lick wid nit wit

lick wid nit wit Official OT Oracle

Oh I totally agree. I just don't think I could get a matching tattoo with a husband or an SO in general.

11. quadracer420

quadracer420 New Member

I see where you guys are coming from. She wanted to get somthing BOTH of us wanted. I wanted to cover up some shit i did to myself and She loves stars. So it works out I guess. But i made shure she understood that i was getting this ink anyways and she happend to want the same one that i was getting.

12. Justin Niggalake

Justin Niggalake New Member

yeh my girl wants to get stars that match the ones i already have. :noes:

13. Injected1

Injected1 New Member

If SHE wanted to get matching tatoos and was cool with whatever you chose, I see NO problem with it. Damn good idea though to just have her get the one you were already going to get. It was HER idea to get the same thing. It just so happens that you get the tatoo YOU wanted and she gets the same thing. Good move.

14. quadracer420

quadracer420 New Member

thats what i thought, thanks for the positive comment. i mean if we breakup the last thing i want to do is have this tattoo that reminded me of her. i allready have a hatchet man ink and i suggested her getting a hatchet man ink to have matching tattoos :mamoru:

15. sportsjunkie

sportsjunkie OT Supporter

reading your usertext...i had that as mine a few months ago...you must have read the 'Hello I'm Special' Book :cool: