Match.com question

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by RyeLou, Oct 18, 2006.

1. RyeLou

RyeLou OT Supporter

I have a friend who always seems to have problem finding guys. She hasn't ever really had a serious relationship that lasted longer than say 3 - 4 months tops. She has only had 3 that lasted even that long. Some of her friends by where she lives were trying to talk her into going to match.com or a place like that to see how it would work out, just as an idea. She was against it at first but I talked her into it the other night. So she filled out the profile survey thing they give you I guess, and she said it took like an hour. She searched the United States and Australia because she has considered moving there before. Between the two countries there were 0 freakin matches. Has anyone even heard of this? Her only problem is she has unrealisticly high standards for guys.

2. Socrates

Socrates New Member

Sounds like she needs to read Dr. Phil's book "Love Smart: Find the One You Want -- Fix the One You Got".

It doesn't matter if she meets them on the internet or not. Once she meets them in person, she will get the same results she had before.

3. RyeLou

RyeLou OT Supporter

That's what I keep telling her. She picks apart everyone. I've never mentioned that book to her though...I'll try that. Thanks.