masturbation o noes.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by vipergts24, Jul 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vipergts24

vipergts24 New Member

Not too long ago a buddy of mine told me if you press under your dick you can prevent any fluid coming out for a clean discharge while masturbating. I have tried it but never really seemed to get it to work but i did notice that when i'm about to cum, if i rub the area directly under my balls ( not my balls but right below) i get a much more intense orgasm and it feels a million times better. What is that and/or does anyone know about that spot or tried it? This spot is only sensitive when i'm about to orgasm and during otherwise i get no satisfaction at rubbing but while jerking off it owns. Any information would be helpful thanks cuz i'm curious to know why it feels so good and i haven't ever heard of it before.

2. SquirtRussel

SquirtRussel OT Supporter

putting pressure on your prostate

3. Dilbert Pickles

Dilbert Pickles New Member

haha pressure on your prostate.

That means you would like buttsechs....we have a homo

I think the thread starter is a homo

4. MrEous

MrEous OT Supporter

Is that your professional opinion from experience?

gtfo before mods ban you :sadwavey:

Just for the record, I'm not gay and putting pressure on your prostate does not entail buttsex.:rofl:

5. AstroGirl

AstroGirl If I don't respond it's because I have severe ADD

Thanks to Zemo;

Male "g-spot - The male "g-spot" is not a G-spot, but is similar. The male prostate gland is one large gland, usually the size of a golfball or a bit smaller. Immediately inside the anus, about 2 inches in, on the same side as the scrotum. Also responds to pressure, much like the female g-spot. An orgasm is possible from prostate stimulation alone, but very rare, and not terribly exciting.

There is nothing "gay"' about prostate milking. And there is nothing wrong with being "gay" either.

To dhoyda: If you are going to come on here to give "sex advice" you need to open your eyes to the rest of the world a little bit.

6. vipergts24

vipergts24 New Member

alright thx for information.

7. AstroGirl

You're welcome :kiss:

8. gibhunter

gibhunter New Member

:rolleyes: F***ing political correctness. I can find plenty of things that are wrong with being gay.

9. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

Good for you. Take it to another forum though.

10. incubimmer

incubimmer New Member

just cuz 11% of the world is gay doesnt mean there is nothing wrong w/ it. a far better question to be posed would be what isnt wrong w/ it? it defeats the sole purpose of sex first of all, second of all it can be likened to any other mental disorder. third of all, out of the many gay people i have met in my life, they seem to have an overly active perverted side to them ie. i highly doubt any gay guys ive met wouldnt go for little boys. not to mention it takes a certain kind of sick perverted mind mind to want to fuck someone of your same ilk. but the worst thing about gay people is that they feel the need to get damn near naked, rub up on eachother and make out in public walking down the streets all to show how "normal" they are and how they should be accepted by society. well ive got news for you, if you go around wearing banana hammocks and assless chaps then what the fuck do you think people will think about you? you guessed it, your weird and there is absolutely nothing good that could come from this homosexuality becoming socially acceptable and mainstream. fuck "openening your mind" about it, just cuz u say you are more accepting of people who do that doesnt mean you should be, it probably means you have gay tendancies you are trying to protect. would you be accepting of a crack binge parade? thats about as acceptable as a faggot pride parade should be. if it doesnt disgust you at just the thought of what two men do together in bed then there is obviously some :greddy: there. theres a reason why 89% of the human population is straight and thats because thats NORMAL. there is absolutely no sensible reason to accept what they do, encourage their behavior, and especially putting their lifestyle in the mainstream media on every mother fucking channel on tv. its sickening and it needs to stop. how did gays come from being the low man on the totem pole to being idolized by house husband fairies who wear makeup and design their gay little cottage all day long. i propose a boycot of every home makeover show, every queer eye show and shows like it, and especially a stop to this gay marriage bullshit, we shouldnt have to change the very definition of a word that has meant a bond between a man and a woman for millenia. and no im not religious.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2005
  11. gibhunter

gibhunter New Member

Just to add to waht incubimmer said. I could stomach the whole gay movement, but they are trying to throw their gayness in normal people's face, they want the world to accept their perverted view as something normal and they want to be able to raise children when normal families who don't have any have trouble to find one for adoption.

It isn't normal, it's sickening and the only reason that they have any success is because politicians will do anything for extra votes.

Ps. What other forums should discussion about it be taken? Wouldn't this forum be the place to voice your opinion about sexual matters?

12. [HRT]Squirrel Master

[HRT]Squirrel Master New Member

ohhh here we go...:noes:

13. AstroGirl

Fuck off. How would you feel if all the gay people began to throw a huge shit fit over all of the public displays of affection between straight people, or if a gay man started to rant and rave over the 20 something coked up skank parading herself all over a night club half dressed, or on the streets nonetheless.

There is nothing wrong with gay sex, or having feelings for people of the same sex. Some people happen to love the person for who they are, not their gender. And you boasting these vauge statistics about gay people being more vulgar than staright people is not true either. It may offend you more, but it does not make them any more perverse. How many cases do you see of rape, incest, and other crimes between men and women versus man raping men or women raping women (aside from prison, and military situations where there is really no other options.)

:fawk: I would go further into this, but I am at work and I really don't find it worth my time!

14. AstroGirl

Take it to the closet :rofl: they will just love you there.

Maybe some people just don't see things so black and white as you do.

15. -=Likwid=-

-=Likwid=-

closing. this has gotten out of hand.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.