FRK Master/slave relationships

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by pezman37, Dec 6, 2004.

1. pezman37

pezman37 Guest

Just wondering what peoples thoughts were on the master/slave relationship. What is one exectly, and does it spill over into more then just sex (like does the master always decide just what's for dinner, or just what's for dinner in bed.) These people always struck me as having extreme mental problems dating far back, but recently I came to know of two seemly mentally healthy people engaged in one. Just trying to enlighten myself a bit.

2. TigreTek

TigreTek omega member OT Supporter

PE and I are engaged in just such a relationship. For some, it's only in the bedroom, for us, it spills into daily life, though not always. As for my having extreme mental problems... :dunno: I will point out that I remember reading some article about how generally, the more educated/intelligent the person, the more likely they are to at least have an open mind to the freakier side of things, as opposed to the "fuck that shit" view of the ignorant masses.

3. pezman37

pezman37 Guest

Accually, it's across the spectrum intelligence wise that I've seen, and ignorant is a subjective word. People will assume the reverse, that being super open sexually somehow makes you intelligent, and from personal experience that is simply not true. I'm just tryingto to enlighten myself, can people do such things and still be healthy and happy. I new to this fourm and don't know much about your relationship passed the turkey bong thing. Though I admit I found it at least mildly arousing.

4. TigreTek

TigreTek omega member OT Supporter

meh. I can only base it on what I've seen and read. As far as can people do such things and be healthy/happy? I'd imagine so, but who is determining that? I perceive myself and PE to be mentally healthy/happy, fundamentalist christians will perceive me as fucking insane. ;)

:dunno:

5. pezman37

pezman37 Guest

I shouldn't post on 30 hours of no sleep, my grammar sucks

6. Kinks

Kinks Sup. OT Supporter

:werd:

I have an appreciation for the freaky side of things, and I'm not insane in a bad way :noes:

Those who are straight as a plank of wood* and just as boring (missionary - with the lights on or off? I forget..) don't interest me. Likewise, as TT says.. christians tend to have a very narrow minded view of sex, and I don't agree with that at all.

But there's certainly no reason to assume that people who are into freaky stuff have something wrong with them. Everyone has their quirks.

* I don't mean "not gay", just people who have very restrictive views on the possibilities for sexual pleasure

7. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

me? Not have mental Problems?? HAHHAHAHAH

;)

as for an explaination. For Tigre and I, the Master/slave thing has been a fun, fulfilling and wonderful experience. It's not ALWAYS domination and Pain and fetish blah blah blah.... He offers a level of structure to me, which helps... i'm naturally Disorganized, Chaotic, Indecisive, Non-conformist and generally a mess. I realize this and Like having a structure and a grounded person keeping me in line and at the same time giving me the freedom to explore my sexuality in ways that people wouldn't normaly do it (it all appeals to me wanting to be different).

I'm no rebel, I may be pierced and tattooed but that's for me, not for any 'I hate the world' BS. I graduated with the top 5% of my class in high school, I'm in college and a Psychology major. I had and still have a relatively good family life and childhood. I'm not saying this makes me clean cut or intelligent or the paramount of mental health, but I don't think I'm at the bottom of the barrel either. I just enjoy things differently.

The structure of the relationship works off the same principles of A good vanilla relationship.... emotionally there is nothing different. We communicate as much as possible (I'm female so sometimes I clam up if something is wrong, but he gets it out of me). There is love and care and a dedication to the other's well-being though it maybe displayed differently.. i don't where a promise ring or some crap like that, I sleep bound and I wear a collar 24/7, I may not send "I love you" voicemails, but I will call and tell him that I miss him and That I have some fantasy to share with him. I still get jealous, I'm still as insecure sometimes as anyother woman, there isn't anythign new about that.

It's a relationship like and UNlike all others. It's just executed a little differently.

8. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

oh and it wasn't a bong :barf: it was a bit gag.

:wavey:

9. Sherminator

Sherminator Guest

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2004
  10. NOVAJock

NOVAJock Modded & Underrated

And your remark is out of line in this forum. Read the rules before posting here. :squint:

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2004
  11. Soybomb

Soybomb New Member

In all fairness though, people can be intellectually gifted, but still have psychological issues. Thats not to imply that its the case with you two. But, while I think it can be healthy sexuality, I do feel like alot of people are into it as a way to deal with other issues in their life. If thats healthy or not, I'm not always sure.

12. pezman37

pezman37 Guest

well I felt people are right, FS doesn't have enough intelligent topics, this is something I wanted to know about and they shed some light on it.