Massage Oils

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Sephiroth13, Mar 16, 2007.

1. Sephiroth13

Sephiroth13 Beginning of the End

Hey guys I'm a first time poster in the section, but I have a question. I am looking for a good selection of Massage Oils and such, But I kinda need them before the weekend, can anyone direct me to a couple of stores that would stock such items. Like herbel oils and stuff. :naughty:

My entire intention is to just massage the crap out of my SO, no pun intended. But if anyone could help a guy out much would be appreciated. :bigthumb:

2. fray

fray New Member

i don't know. most stores (sex toy places) sell kama sutra brand massage oil. it gets kind gunky after a while, but it's all i've ever used. Maybe you could call up a local massage place and ask what they use?

3. dontdothat

dontdothat Guest

I got some fab stuff from Vicoria's Secret. Gave my honey an hour and some massage with it- no gunkyness, had an awesome subtle smell that didn't make him feel like a woman, and left his body yummy to the touch instead of greasy. I bought some around V-day, best oil purchase I've made yet.

4. Sephiroth13

Okay cool, I found some places online that teaches you how to make your own Massage oils, I was thinking of giving that a whirl as well and see how that turns out. But also have some real stuff on the side so in case it fails I will have something to fall back on ya know. Thanks for the info you guys:bigthumb:

5. dontdothat

dontdothat Guest

Let us know how it went or anything that made it special*er. I plan on giving my honey another rubby night sometime soon.. Have fun :bigthumb:

6. lauren

lauren Active Member

i always used safflower oil for massages....can find it in a grocery store, and can scent it with essential oils.

otherwise, look in a bath store (body shop, bath and body works, vs, etc)

7. Sephiroth13

alright I will have to check out those places too, I was told by a friend that I can go to Spencers as well, but I don't want to get something cheap either, something that gets sticky or something... Nothing that smells liek Cheap Strawberry, I was hoping something herbal smelling you know?

8. Sephiroth13

where can you get essential oils and stuff? I got the safflower oil.

9. lauren

lauren Active Member

the above stores, or headshops or whole food coops.

10. Sephiroth13

11. Sephiroth13

Alright this is what I did and it worked out perfectly. I took out like 1/3 of the safflouer oil and put in, a sprig of thyme. *yes Thyme* and then I took out small amounts and massaged the crap out of her and it smelled really good, Thanks for the help you guys. It turned out real well especially with the Homemade Chocolate fondue with enough fruit to feed an army. But feeding her fruit with chocolate and massaging her body with the oil. that was good times. THanks again you guys!!:bowdown::bigthumb::wavey: