massage for 1st month

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by riddic1985, Aug 12, 2005.

1. riddic1985

riddic1985 New Member

well me and my girlfriend have been official for a month and i really like this girl. I think our relationship is going to grow into alot more. And she really likes me we both feel lucky to have each other. but anyhow for our 1 month deal i decided to do something different. I called a local massage place and I scheduled her for a 1 hour massage she has never gotten one before and she has no idea that i am getting this for her. I was split between a massage and a salt or sugar scrub what do you guys think. I am going to take her tommorrow morning and drop her off then when she is done im gonna take her out to a nice lunch. She also thinks shes getting her present next week so hopefully she will be happily suprised. I am also having 12 roses sent to her work. What do you guys think? Overboard?

2. Carpet Liquor

Carpet Liquor New Member

Not really overboard, just don't over do it.

My GF likes my massages so I'm sticking with that. She's going to allow me to use oils, so I better learn how quick. :)

What are these scrubs?

Myself, I'd probably stick with just the message.

3. riddic1985

riddic1985 New Member

a scrub is where they mix the oil with sugar or salt and they massage you so it exfoliateds the skin and you get a massage my mom told me shell come out feeling like a babys but afterwards that was her recomendation

4. riddic1985

riddic1985 New Member

oh and yeah she loves it when i massage her but i figured a professional would do alot better and maybe she could give me some pointers when she got out so i could make mine all the better but yeah i do need to get some oils anyone else know anything about the scrubs? From what i understand they are great

5. Carpet Liquor

Carpet Liquor New Member

Ahh, cool. I think that ismentioned in a message book I bought a long time ago.

6. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

Believe me when I say NOTHING is overboard, and if something was considered overboard, me and my SO have probably done it.

That said, hope your rich cause your starting out big. If you start like this now (messages, dozen roses, etc..) what are you going to do for you 6mo anniversary, your 8 mo? your year? 3 years? Remember you are always going to want to do something different, and never under-do your past. Setting up for high standards...nothing wrong with that, just be prepared.

7. AstroGirl

AstroGirl If I don't respond it's because I have severe ADD

For a one month anniversary? Possbily could be over doing it. Maybe if it was her bday or something. Take her out to dinner for a one month. Hell I don't even celebrate 1 mo's, lol. Then again I got my last SO a $500 pair of sunglasses for christmas, and we have only been dating for a few months. So, to each his own. But I would go for the sugar scrub, that salt burns if you shave your legs. And then not only will she be feeling relaxed but she will also be feeling soft, and want you to touch her :naughty:

8. Got_Milf?

Got_Milf? Custom User Title:

I completely agree :bigthumb: my fiancee went ALL OUT for our one year...stayed up to it for 2, 3, and 4, we had our baby before 5, and he didn't do ANYTHING for 5, just got me a card :nono: Meanwhile I was expecting at least as good as the last 4, plus probably better since a) I just had his baby, and b) it was 5 years, a milestone if you ask me!!

9. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

Well you've got a baby now. Raising a kid takes a LOT of money, if you didn't already think that through/expect that. Maybe he knows this and realizes (smart guy that he sounds like he is) that since he'll need that money for the kid, he can't blow it on expensive stuff for you. He'd rather keep food on the table and clothes on your backs, not to mention a roof over your head.

See there's where you went wrong. NEVER should you EXPECT anything of a certain caliber. If you do, then you're nothing but a money-grubbing, gold-digging, materialistic whore. :noes: If you were smart, and if you truly loved him, you'd understand. So what if 5 years is a milestone, it'll never make 6 with the way you're sounding.

I see nothing wrong with spending a bit more on luxuries when you don't have anybody but eachother to worry about, but add a kid into the mix and you can't be stupid with money like that.

10. Got_Milf?

Got_Milf? Custom User Title:

Silly boy, you think you know things...money isn't an issue with us :rolleyes: :rofl:
    I got him a pair of Puma's, dinner, a movie, and a night at the bar and strippers (which ended up costing me including the shoes $400.00, that's quite a diffence from a $2.50 card). It doesn't matter if you're a guy or a girl doing this...if you start off over the top, expectations are bound to happen (it obviously goes both ways with us as I've said I spent $400 on him).

11. Two toys

Two toys New Member

yeah if i heard my SO talking like you i would pretty much drop her ass right there. yeah wow puma's dinner a movie strippers omg..
    all in all one night of fun because you are trying to show me you care through material things, am i the only guy who see's beyond money, maybe because i grew up having nothing and i learned to appreciate a smile much more than any gift.

meh im not saying its bad to spend all that money if you have it, but to expect something in return and compare the prices fuck that.

12. Carpet Liquor

Carpet Liquor New Member

Muthafukin :werd:

13. themacstallion

themacstallion The electric sheep are dreaming up your fate

i gave my girlfriend some sex on our one month. i buy her things every now and then just to be sweet, and obviously i pay for dinners and stuff...but i probably wont buy her a nice gift until the 6th month or so.

14. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

That was EXACTLY the point I was trying to get across -- who cares about material things. Plus the constant use of the word "expect".... all that says is you're either taking the material posessions for granted, or you're taking him and your relationship for granted. "Expext" nothing; be thankful you have anything/anyone at all.

15. JAFAR

JAFAR FPS whore OT Supporter

Massage :bigthumb:

Roses are really cliché :down:

16. jmechy

jmechy Calmer then you are.

My girl had an orgasm the last time she got a massage. Those guys go damn high up their thighs...