FRK Masochism owns a 20 year old kid...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by _syn, May 27, 2005.

1. _syn

_syn New Member

2. Cherryfire

Cherryfire "If we believe obsurdities, we shall commit atroci

Wow. I wonder what FOX's story on my own online and real life discussions would be like. :eek3:

In fact, I would love to hear my words coming out of a newscasters mouth like that..lol

3. FairyTat

FairyTat Anticipation, the taste of things to cum

Talk about getting outed!

***note to self*** beware of young girls in internet chat rooms offering to beat the hell out of me.

4. octave5

octave5 OT Supporter

damn that shit is crazy. his face at the end was complete shock. funny but you feel bad for the fool at the same time. freakyshiat right there.

5. RockChick

RockChick New Member

just for some people that have a crappy internet connection like me.... damn those 28kb/s.... what happened???

6. FairyTat

FairyTat Anticipation, the taste of things to cum

U of O student caught in 'cyber-sting'
    var wn_last_ed_date = getLEDate("May24,2005,6:13 PM EST"); document.write(wn_last_ed_date);May 24, 2005, 05:13 PM [​IMG]Email to a Friend[​IMG]Printer Friendly Version [​IMG][​IMG]Featured Videos[​IMG]Cybersting Part 1if (document.layers) {document.write(''); document.close();}coreAdsCreate('wnsz_20', 'loc', '100');

EDITOR'S NOTE: The following report details results of a recent I-Team 12 'cyber-sting' showing you who is talking to your kids when they go online. The subject matter may not be suitable for children.

UNDATED -- Tyler is just another young man getting ready for a blind date. But his date is only thirteen, and his request is a bit unusual.

In a chat, Tyler wrote: "God, I just wanted to feel you kick me in the ribs tonight."

The 20-year old college student drove from Eugene to Gresham to meet with a young teen he found in a chat room. He asked her to bring a friend.

In the chat with what he thought was a 13-year old girl, Tyler wrote:

"I want you to tie my hands behind my back, put a dirty sock or dirty underwear into my mouth and you and your friend start hitting me until im on the ground then continue to hit me."

Who is his real date? Xavier, the head of a group out to expose dangerous people online.

When asked why he came to the house in Gresham, Tyler replied: "For you to beat the [explitive] out of me."

When asked why he wants to be physically hurt, Tyler, blindfolded and kneeling at the front door, explains to I-Team 12 that he is a masochist.

According to Oregon law, Tyler's form of sexual pleasure with two young girls is harmful amd against the law.

"It's absolutely illegal for a thirteen year old to engage in sado masochistic behavior," says Portland Police Sgt. Brian Schmautz.

When Tyler is finally told that he has been caught by FOX 12, he apologizes, and says "I had no intention to do anything wrong to these two girls."

Tyler did ask for sex during the chat, but at the very end of the 57-page discussion he said he did not want to go through with it because he didn't know the girl, and because he could get in trouble.

7. wannaseemysocks

wannaseemysocks I Have Big Socks...

"oh shit!!"

that was classic!!

8. RockChick

RockChick New Member

oh... i see... what the duce?!

9. [HRT]Squirrel Master

[HRT]Squirrel Master New Member

That kid lived by my friend... he has a website at school and when they found out about this.... KPTV Channel 2 followed him to his school. He hasnt shown up for class in about a week. The look on his face when the camera cought him was priceless!

My friends know who he is down at school.... they say he is "odd". And I guess that story confirmed it... we were sitting around drinking one day and BAM there he was on the news... I spit out my beer and my friends had food fall out of their mouths when we realized who it was!

creepy little dude he is!

10. Cherryfire

I don't think he's creepy at all. In fact, Im proud of him for realizing at such a young age who he is and what he's about. Its unfortunate that his sexuality and his personal life had to be outed in such a horrificly public way, but Im also a little disapointed he didnt just say, "Yes. This is who I am. I made a mistake in contacting younger girls..but I don't deny the kind of person I am."
    Saying he was sorry and he "learned something" kind of sucks. I hope the lesson he learned was to stay away from younger girls and to keep away from the internet for his next exploit. (geez..like I can talk..lol)

11. [HRT]Squirrel Master

[HRT]Squirrel Master New Member

I wouldnt call him a freak... the freak part comes from him seeking out younger girls which he did.... they cought him several times on the net (this watch group did) and this was the time he made contact. Sadly this is the way some people are raped and molested and has no place EVER in a childs mind. Im sorry but if anyone thinks a child should be exposed to this type of sexual behavior.... you have an interesting outlook on life. If you watch the whole clip he does explain what and why he is doing this.... only after realizing he is on TV does he flip out and say he is sorry.

I will say again that I have no problem with this type of lifestyle if it is kept in the privicy of ones own home... a 13 year old girl does not need to be exposed to this.

12. Bella

Bella New Member

I agree completly that it was good for him to realize who he is.
    However I feel that going into a chat room knowing about stings as it is, and then having oh I'm 13 into play,. Huge Red Flag.:squint:

13. Cherryfire

Oh, no doubt. He's an idiot for seeking out younger girls. I thought I made that clear that I agreed with that but maybe not. :hs: Im just saying Im proud of him for being able to realize who he is. Now he just needs to find better ways of expressing himself.

14. tom37211

tom37211 New Member

Oh the humiliation! Being exposed like that. I even feel a little bit bad for him about the “60 Minutes” treatment he got. Then again, 13 year olds? WTF?

I am thinking even odds he is looking for Andy and Red to help build that boat in some beach front, Mexican Province. I know I would be.

15. Ora

Ora New Member

Dude... extreme kinky

16. phigity

phigity New Member

thats pretty funny. i don't agree with him trying to get 13 year old girls to do this but if it was someone over 18 then thats a different story.