GUN Marylanders: Call to Action - CCW

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by vwpilot, Jan 14, 2009.

1. vwpilot

vwpilot New Member

Just wanted to let all the folks from MD and anyone else that wants to help, that the 2009 General Assembly is just beginning and there will be a bill sponsored by Delegate Riley to allow citizens concealed carry.

This bill has been introduced before and has been shot down in the highly anti-gun/liberal Judiciary Committee before ever coming to a vote.

This year we need to start now to get Delegates on our side and especially, the Judiciary Committee, encouraging them to NOT kill it in committee and to allow it to go to a general vote. There are quite a few Delegates in the House that do support the right of CCW, just not in the committee and therefore its had trouble getting out of there for vote.

I have already written every Delegate and wrote specific letters to all those in the Judiciary Committee to tell them not to kill it, especially Delegate Vallario who is the Chair of the committee.

You can find all the contact info for all those in the Committee here. http://www.msa.md.gov/msa/mdmanual/06hse/html/com/05jud.html Write them all.

You can find the list of all the Delegates here. http://www.msa.md.gov/msa/mdmanual/06hse/html/hseal.html Write them ALL and write them lots.

2. Initial E

Initial E New Member

good luck man. keep us informed

I frequently visit MD and it'd be great if i could get reciprocity in that state

3. vwpilot

vwpilot New Member

Nothing keeps those from out of state writing to help fuel the fire. It can simply state that you support your fellow citizens in MD to be able to protect themselves from the scum of the earth that are beginning to get the upper hand as laws criminalize the law abiding citizen.

Cant hurt if you have some time to send out emails.

4. Ebtromba

Ebtromba Active Member

5. hsmith

hsmith OT Supporter

Fuck md and the democratic party

6. Initial E

Initial E New Member

let me know where you want to send them and I'll fire them off.

7. vwpilot

vwpilot New Member

Mainly this group as they've been the ones to kill it before even a vote in the past. Especially the chair and vice chair but anyone else you feel like as well works. Just encourage them to not kill the proposed CCW bill before it even gets put to a vote. Thanks.

http://www.msa.md.gov/msa/mdmanual/06hse/html/com/05jud.html

8. GuiltySparc

GuiltySparc OT Supporter