MMA Mark Coleman Update!

Discussion in 'OT Bar' started by NWOoutsiders, Aug 4, 2008.

1. NWOoutsiders

NWOoutsiders New Member

[FONT=verdana,geneva]While waiting for his flight home from Hawaii, Mark ‘The Hammer’ Coleman took some time to update fans on his condition. For those who didn’t know, the ‘NY Badass’ Phil Baroni fought at last night’s ICON Sport event in Hawaii. Coleman was in Baroni’s corner and said....

COLEMAN

:bowdown:
    [/FONT]

2. The Ripper

The Ripper New Member

eh are we missing part of the article

3. NWOoutsiders

NWOoutsiders New Member

click coleman....maybe

4. The Ripper

The Ripper New Member

damn baroni just fought last month to looks like elite xc is hooking him up with can after can to get his record and legitamacy back but 12 - 10 is still a shitty record lol.

5. tonyk

tonyk New Member

6. The Ripper

The Ripper New Member

7. checkii

checkii ฝรั่งตาน้ำข้าว

While waiting for his flight home from Hawaii, Mark ‘The Hammer’ Coleman took some time to update fans on his condition. For those who didn’t know, the ‘NY Badass’ Phil Baroni fought at last night’s ICON Sport event in Hawaii. Coleman was in Baroni’s corner and said....

“Phil looked awesome and was in great shape, his hands were heavy at 185 lbs, now they are like bricks. The fight may have been stopped a little early but the ref was saving Phil’s opponent from imminent injury. It looked like he had a busted eye socket”

When asked about a possible light-heavy weight rematch against ‘Shogun’ Rua....

“I have been hearing the rumors and if he and the UFC want the fight, I’ll accept it”

On his knee injury and training....

“I wanted to make sure that I didn’t come back to early and aggravate the injury so I have been patient. I would say right now I am 100% and I want to fight in either November or December”

I told Mark that a fan had made a Highlight for the PDG Contest,

MENTALTSJUK: Mark Coleman - The Godfather of ground & pound

“That is awesome and I will watch it as soon as I get back home. My utmost appreciation goes out to the fans that have supported me over the years”

Coleman asked why I picked Tim Sylvia to beat Fedor Emelianenko at last month’s Affliction – Banned event. I told him that I was hoping Tim would be able to keep Fedor away with jabs and eventually cut him with elbows leading to a victory. He replied....

“Not a great choice Dave, I had that picked all the way and so should have you. Another note on that fight, why did Tim make so much money and just open his legs and get submitted?”

Mark ended with saying that he was traveling to Afghanistan in two weeks to see the troops on the USO Tour and that he would be back soon and that he can't wait to show the fans he is back with a vengeance.