MIL Marines: Im looking for a cd

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by StuDLei, Jun 27, 2005.

1. StuDLei

StuDLei Death before Dishonor

Im looking for a cd of DI cadences. Its just marching shit...u know the typical Left right bullshit. Not the "song" shit. I know the cd exists because a guy in iraq had one. I cant find it anywhere though. Anyone know the exact name of the cd im talking about?

2. NPH

NPH Guest

you may want to google "drill cadence"
    Personally, I haven't seen any of those CDs around. Just the running cadence.

3. kidhero

kidhero not really a hero, really just a big fat phony

most mp3 sites would have it. bearshare or limewire or something if you just type in marine corps cadence.

there's drill cadence, running cadence, hump cadence, and sing-song cadences.

pendleton gift shop had tons of CDs for sale though most of them are ripoffs. i have yet to find a compilation of the "classics" done in boot camp. most of the CDs are of former drill instructors making a quick buck recording some weird shit they camp up with.

4. Accord

Accord New Member

5. Rodthrower18

Rodthrower18 New Member

Ill ask my uncle and see if he might be able to find one, I know he yells cadences on runs, tryin to get me to remember some last weekend. Hopefully he can find it for you.

6. TRN

TRN Well-Known Member

I've never heard of it.

7. Rodthrower18

Rodthrower18 New Member

Hey StuDLei I found it for ya, or rather one of them, apparently at least 4 have been made: Run to Cadence with the US Marines vol. 1-3, and Run to Cadence with the Recon Marines. These are from Sun Harbor's Chorus and are about $12 a pop and can be found on amazon and probably a few other sites.The recordings were made in the "field" so don't let that business of "chrous" throw you the cadences are being belted out by hard charging devil dog Marines. Hope this helps, sry it took me so long.

8. StuDLei

StuDLei Death before Dishonor

negatron skelatron.

I know about the run cadence shit. im talking about MARCHING cadence. Marching cadence is just that. Not run cadence, not humping cadence. just the strait up left right low right shit. my buddy had a no shit cd of it in iraq. i cant find it on amazon or itunes. maybe they stopped making it or some shit.

thanks for yalls help though.

9. Rodthrower18

Rodthrower18 New Member