SRS Marijuana Question

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Master Splinter, Mar 10, 2008.

1. Master Splinter

Master Splinter OT Supporter

Sorry if this is the wrong forum, not really on the road to recovery just a little worried and looking for some answers.

I've never smoked weed in my life, never even just to try it.

Well apparently a couple nights ago I was really drunk at a party and am told I smoked some weed, I don't really remember it but was told I took 3 hits off of it.

I'm a little bit nervous because of the potential a random drug test could pop up at any time, not that I think one will because I've never done drugs of any kind and don't really give people a reason to think I do. Just hoping someone can shed some light as to if I only smoked that little would I give a positive test (I'm assuming yes because its still weed even if only 3 hits), but more importantly how long will that small amount of pot stay in my system?

Thanks for any answers.

2. Master Splinter

Master Splinter OT Supporter

Honestly have no idea if I inhaled or not (I didn't even remember doing it until my friend told me the next day), I would assume yes because I have smoked cigarettes in the past so I'm familiar with smoking. I'm around 6'4 250 so not sure how much that impacts things.

I don't expect to get tested (worked there nearly 3 years now and have never had a random drug test *knock on wood*) but they do them from time to time so not sure why I've never had one, maybe because I've never tested positive in the past or on any of the non-random ones I've taken. As far as the test kit I'm not really sure what they use, all I know is I pee in the cup and thats the extent of my knowledge but I've heard urine tests can be unreliable.

Anyway I work out pretty often (3-5 days a week for about an hour) and sweat a lot, plus always drink a lot of water anyway so that shouldn't be an issue for me.

Just hoping it won't be in my system too long because I know I'll be worried that with my luck after no random tests thus far one would pop up out of nowhere the one time I'd fail.

3. hankthecowdog

hankthecowdog > Moderator

your friends could just be messing with you have you considered that. if you never smoked and never had the desire what makes you think that you would have then /random thought
    even if you did you arent in bad shape having it be a 1 time thing realistically unless you weigh a lot its gone in 3-5 days

4. 98dirtybird

98dirtybird OT Supporter

start drinking water + cranberry juice by the gallon.

5. hbp0819

hbp0819 New Member

why would a random test just come up? im sure youll be fine

6. macbook bro

macbook bro Guest

urinalysis = you have nothing to worry about, drink lots of water and exercise and you have no problems