manipulation:

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Boudreaux, Nov 2, 2007.

1. Boudreaux

Boudreaux Active Member

reference this thread : http://forums.offtopic.com/showthread.php?t=3493237

i was working at my universities library doing some research on a paper, and had gmail up (i'm a gchat addict) and my phone on silent.

Well i see the ex in question (referenced thread) and we start small talk, typical high tension small talk we have sometimes.

Every thursday my friend drew and i go to winghouse, traditionally. My ex ask's me if i want to go ride for a little bit (we both own motorcycles) to which i reply i really gotta get these papers done.

She asks me if i'm not going out with my friend (drew) to winghouse, and i tell her i am and i'm looking forward to it because its been a long day. she then says to me ...

"maybe if i gained a few pounds and called myself drew you'd hang out with me..."

i pretty much ignored the comment.

Later on in the evening i asked if it would be alright if stopped by to watch this weeks episode of the office (she dvr's them, and i really have no other way of watching my favorite show) and she said to me "im wth "my ex", maybe some other time?

i wanted to say something childish like "maybe if i became a douche canoe and called myself "your ex" you'd hang out with me"...but i didn't, i didn't respond at all

what was the point of her saying something so fucking childish as to bring my friend into the fact that he's keeping her from hanging out with me?

seriously...

2. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

Was she actually being jealous, or was she saying that to make you feel like she was interested?

3. Boudreaux

Boudreaux Active Member

most likely neither, her closer friends call her the "black widow" for a reason.

i failed to mention that she initiated the gchat saying "too good to answer my text?" , but because my phone was on silent and in my backpack i hadn't realized she texted me...she just asked if i wanted to go ride real quick in teh text...

4. fray

fray New Member

Yeah...I didn't read the other thread, but why are you still even talking to her? Don't hang out with her. Don't feed yourself bullshit excuses like you need to go to her house to watch the office. Fuck, you're on here. I'm sure you can figure out a way to get that shit online or wait for the dvd's. It's not worth the drama.

Edit: I actually did read the other thread...yesterday. I thought she was crazy then too. Game playing, irresponsible in that 'not claiming up to her actions' sort of way, and immature. I stand by my response and second Viper. Dump the mother fucker already!

5. Boudreaux

Boudreaux Active Member

yeah, i hear what you're screaming...

i'm good friends with her sister, and we have some mutual friends, so its kind of difficult to cut her out completely...and i still enjoy her company, if she would just cut out the bullshit...

6. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

your post..."blah blah blah, complaining about my ex being stupid towards me"

so...she's being stupid/childish/disrespectful....

AND YOU KEEP GOING BACK TO HER!!

Hey DUMBASS:

Have some self respect: Don't associate with people who don't treat you in a mature, adult fashion.

You can't keep complaining about this shit if you keep going back for more.

Stop making threads about something that is completely under your control.

7. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

I always get this same excuse. Word for word. How many times have I heard this rationalization from a guy who isn't going to follow a lick of the advice that's given to him?

More times than I can count. And inevitably they all come back with a thread whining about how they got their heart broken.

"But Viper, I can't cut her out of my life entirely! She's friends with my cousin's sister's ex-boyfriends dog!"

Just because you are friend with her sister does not mean you have to give this girl a second look. In fact, you might as well make it a package deal and consider them both gone from your life, because, unless her sister hates her guts, she's going to side with HER not YOU.

I could be wrong, but to me, the crap a girl puts me through is not worth it just so I can remain in contact with her family.

Or at the very least, I'd explain to the sister that I needed some time away from this girl totally, so you can only hang out with her if her sister isn't around...at least until you get over her.

A true friend will understand this.

8. Boudreaux

Boudreaux Active Member

:bowdown:

9. crown royal

crown royal Active Member

:bowrofl:

You lieing sack of shit. You seldom ever talk to her sister unless you are at their house, and I am the closest thing you have to 'mutual friends.':rofl::rofl::rofl:

:Owned::bsflag:

10. Boudreaux

Boudreaux Active Member

face to face or through email i guess is the last question...

11. crown royal

Btw - with regards to her comment about getting fat and stuff - that's just how she is. If you don't respond to her immediately or say something she wants to hear, she says something tongue in cheek, such as "Hey Mr. Ineverrespondtotexts" or "oh maybe if I looked like Cade you would hang out with me more."

I just agree with her rather than argue and make her feel good about herself. She has plenty of lackey guys who make her feel like a goddess. I was put on earth to cut her down a notch.

12. crown royal

Dude don't say anything. Don't make some annoying big deal about it and look for 'closure.' Just find other shit to do with your time. When she calls you (and she will), say no, sorry, I'm busy with xxxxx, or right now I'm really tired.

You tried the whole "I just can't see you anymore" and it turned out to be shit. Just don't look for ways to hang out with her, move on, and when she does something to try to get you back in her life, man up and just be meh about her.

13. Boudreaux

Boudreaux Active Member

but i want her to know that i think she's childish about the whole situation and that i thinks she's a shitty adut for not taking responsiblity for her own actions

14. crown royal

How bout I get her hopped up on roofies and sex her.

If you know I've done that shit, you'll be afraid of catching the Ugly.

Of course - it would take a gun to my head to make me sleep with the loon, and even then, I might choose the bullet. :mamoru:

15. crown royal

I am.:noes:

The truth is, she told Boudreaux that she wanted to stop having sex because we are starting. It's a cover up.:noes:

16. fray

fray New Member

Who cares. You can tell her your opinion on it, but in the end it doesn't really matter. Who cares what she thinks or if she gets it. It makes you feel kinda better. But what are you going to do? Stick around for another 6 months until she understands what she did that was "bad"? Not your problem. Leave it for the next guy to deal with.

17. crown royal

Yeah - you should tell her that. Because she's made it completely obvious that she agrees with or even respects anything you say.:rolleyes:

18. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

you'll SHOW your opinion by not hanging out with her. It's not as explicit as saying it verbally, but you will be showing her that as a mature adult, you only hang out with others who behave in a similar fashion.

And don't worry about telling her...she'll either figure it out and dismiss it and keep doing what she does, figure it out and change or just plain not figure it out.

19. just tat

just tat New Member

she sounds charming, i think she and i should be friends. i too am still in jr high, and think everything should go my way all the time, and whine when it doesn't. :ugh:

but seriously, why are you even still talking to her? you want to watch the office? i know a few websites that host tv show episodes, you can watch without having to hang out with someone who never developed mentally past the age of thirteen.