Man, what is this chick thinking!?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Zemo, Mar 6, 2005.

1. Zemo

Zemo n00b of the year

Ok, so here's the story....our parents were friends, and so I've known this chick since we were like...2 years old. First crush, first kiss...and then in 3rd grade, her mom remarried and she moved. I havn't seen here for like...10 years. I mean, I saw her a couple times, but we never really talked or hung out. Ever since third grade, this chick has been numero uno on my list of perfect girls (the list is one person long.) I mean, I dremt of her for YEARS...I even told my mom, apperently, back in 3rd grade, that I'd find her and marry her. Every girlfriend I've had, I sorta compared them to what I thought this perfect girl would be like, and everyone has come up short, of course. So basically, I've wanted this girl for over the last 10 years.

So, this summer, I ran into her again at a concert. She mentioned she was going to start comming to OSU (my school) and I freaked...so here she is, she lives 2 blocks away from me. We started hanging out and man....every thing she says, everything she does only confirms how perfect I think she is. It's like we picked up our friendship right where we left off 10 years ago.

Problem: she's had a boyfriend for the past 5 years. She confides a lot in me, and this guy is a total dick. Controlling, jelous, and an idiot. As of right now, she's inches from ditching his ass...in fact, in her mind, I think she thinks they ARE over.

So the other night I told her everything....everything I've felt for the past 10 years. And you know, she took it extremely well, and I started feeling good about a future for us...

Last night, she and I and a couple of her friends got a bit drunk, and she started getting all up on one of her other guy friends...laying in bed, cuddling....while I was left just sitting there....ouch....

Thoughts? This hurts man....the girl of my dreams seems to have no interest in me.

2. TigerWoodsJr

TigerWoodsJr LSX Elitist Prick

tell her your feelings...most women don't think guys have feelings. its the best thing you can do.

3. Zemo

Zemo n00b of the year

Well she sat there and smiled, told me she was glad I told her, and said that several times throughout the 10 years she thought about asking her mom to get my mom's phone number (since they worked in the same school district) to get in touch with me, but she never did...having your mom set you up would be wierd.

4. Chicks always go back to B/Fs that treat them like shit

Be a Jerk and treat her like crap she'll respect you more that way I know that this might sound a little harsh but it's the truth women are a trip

5. Mugwump

Mugwump Guest

Her feelings aren't mutual.

6. shady5

shady5 Guest

That sound so lame but it is the TRUTH. Kind of the same thing happened to me wasnt 10 years more like 3 but for some reason they will keep going back. Because they are attracted to the bad guy that would screw another girl at the drop of a hat...? Or know that you will always be there to just not have her? I dunno, I CAN tell you the first second I told the girl I was going to see another girl and get serious (leaving less time for her) she dumped his ass and started back on to me... its wierd

7. Mugwump

Mugwump Guest

Thanks. :)

8. Zemo

Zemo n00b of the year

Fuck.

9. shady5

shady5 Guest

good call, not that she has NO feelings for you, but she definitly doedsnt see you as the perfect guy... just try nd move on

10. Zemo

Zemo n00b of the year

Fuck.

10 years I've waited to tell this girl how I feel...

Fuck.

11. shady5

shady5 Guest

dont get me wrong u can still try... never know, just dont expect her to drop everything because u walked back into her life

12. Zemo

Zemo n00b of the year

The pedistal was the only place I could put her for the last 10 years, not having seen her hardly at all. What gets me is how much we have in common....we'd make an awesome couple.....

I'm keeping my hopes up, screw you guys.

13. Fearan

Fearan Guest

You are suffering from the "I'd be the best thing that could happen to her" syndrome. The fact is, you probably wouldn't make that good of a couple. First off, she doesn't seem interested. She seems to be interested in another kind of guy.

She isn't the good girl you knew 10 years ago... College is a whole different story buddy. Girls don't like to be treated like Queens, hell most don't want to be treated equally. She has some underlying issues (father problems early on in life?) and you will not cut it for her right now, and probably ever.

Girls liike a challenge, they HATE having life too easy, and having guys obsess over them. Best thing to win her heart is get a gf, have fun in front of her face and make her realize you have some balls.

But anyways I wouldn't ever go after a chick who cuddles with another guy in my face, I need mutual respect. Being drunk is not an excuse.

14. BedBunny

BedBunny Guest

you can keep your hopes up, but don't kiss this girl's ass. that is the best way to turn her off. believe it. you need to keep in touch, but show her that other chickas want you, too.

15. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

:slap:

no. This is NOT the way to get women.

DO NOT EVER, EVER, EVER spill your heart out to a woman you are interested in, unless it is an ABSOLUTE last ditch effort. try EVERYTHING else first because this almost never works, and once you screw up and confess your undying love, you are completely screwed, and might as well move on if it doesnt work right away.

Its ok to be sensitive and have feeling with a serious girlfriend, but it is not the way to get a girl to like you.

16. shorty420

shorty420 Guest

Your only hope for a girl like this is to get with another girl right in front of her, she will become so jealous because you told her all that stuff, she will think u are such an asshole, but she won't be able to stop herself from chasing you.

17. Fearan

Fearan Guest

:werd:
    In her eyes right now you're probably too weak to bring down her other boyfriend who doesn't take shit from anyone.

18. Mugwump

Mugwump Guest

I'm sorry, man. For as sensitive and emotional as women can be, they can be very selfish and ignorant sometimes.

19. Z PYRATE

Z PYRATE Guest

10 years. move on man there are so many more women out there...she is NOT the ONLY one for you.

20. Reign

Reign Banned

Have you told her how you feel...? Dumbass.

Bleh, never mind. Read the rest of the thread. Yeah it sucks, but hey, you weren't friends with her for the past 10 years, and I recommend keeping it that way if you feel that strongly about her. She's gonna use you as nothing but a doormat and it's gonna suck, so I recommend telling her you can't live with that and that you do not want to hang out anymore.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2005
  21. JAME

JAME New Member

Yeah...I would agree that it might get her attention and force her to confront her feelings about you if you start dating someone else. But..what usually happens is..you end up really meeting someone else, who makes you realize this girl is not so perfect...and you will see you can have a relationship without all the bullshit.