GUN Man Threatens Police with Snake

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by TL1000RSquid, Jun 17, 2008.

1. TL1000RSquid

TL1000RSquid ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posted: Tuesday, 17 June 2008 6:09AM
    http://www.wcbs880.com/Man-Threatens-Police-with-Pet-Snake/2425855
    Man Threatens Police with Pet Snake

BRIDGEPORT, CT (AP) -- Bridgeport police say they arrested a city man after he ordered his pet to attack two officers. Lucky for them that 9-foot-long pythons aren't very obedient.

Police Lt. James Viadero says 21-year-old Victor Rodriguez was charged with threatening police and disorderly conduct after Monday's incident. No one was hurt.

MORE: Connecticut News
    LISTEN: Officers describe the encounter

Officers were called to Rodriguez's apartment on a report that he was threatening his girlfriend with the pet reptile.

Viadero says that when the building superintendent opened the apartment door for the officers, Rodriguez allegedly threatened them with the snake and told it to ``Get them!''

Rodriguez and his pet were both taken away: Rodriguez to jail on a $10,000 bond, and the albino python to the city's animal control shelter.
    --
    :rofl:

2. Aequitas

Aequitas If it keeps on raining, levee's going to break.

I don't know why, but that just sounds funny. Sounds like a description a person in the country would give.

And :bowrofl:

3. mikeflys1

mikeflys1 New Member

:bridgeport: what a shithole

4. DoucheBag

DoucheBag New Member

i could understand if he were like 70 and crazy... but 21? he must not be in his right mind. who the fuck has ever seen some one train a snake to attack on command? :rofl:

5. Ebtromba

Ebtromba Active Member

Wirelessly posted via wap.offtopic.com (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 6.9) VZW:SCH-i760 PPC 240x320)

I tried this the other night with a chick. except it was "get her!" I got a :ugh: look

Last edited: Jun 18, 2008
  6. TL1000RSquid

TL1000RSquid ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Snakes are lousy attack animals. I use to have a monitor that would chase after people though he was great I miss him :hs: