GUN Man shot, killed, after entering wrong apartment

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by t1h, Jan 15, 2008.

1. t1h

t1h Guest

2. mattsb2000

mattsb2000 OT Supporter

lol Ruiner thread lol

3. johnson

johnson New Member

Probably identify the threat first...

4. Gimik

Gimik New Member

I'm betting he did :dunno:

5. johnson

johnson New Member

Which was a drunk guy.

6. Gimik

Gimik New Member

right.

7. Soybomb

Soybomb New Member

Who knows how it really went down unless you were there. I'd much rather let the police cart off a very living drunk than have a dead guy on my carpet. Don't shoot people that aren't a threat to you. It all depends on how the drunk guy acted inside.

8. Gimik

Gimik New Member

:werd:

when it comes to breaking into my house though, I'm not willing to take very much risk at all.

9. Initial E

Initial E New Member

I am fucking embarrassed that Ruiner is from my state.

I had an intruder enter my house once. It was during the middle of the day and I had just got back from the mall. My roomie and his gf were watching a movie in the living room. I heard the front door open and shut. I figured it was my roomie exiting/entering the house. We normally left the door unlocked during the day b/c we know everyone in our neighborhood and it's a half decent neighborhood.

Well it wasnt the roomie. I heard my friends gf scream and he said "who the hell are you" and I grabed my gun and opened the door to make an "attempt" to get into the hallway unnoticed.

Well I opened my door and the person who entered our home was standing like 5ft away from me. The person was a woman who looked like she had been running from someone or been out on the street for a bit.

Convo went like this:

Me: WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?!?
    Her: I just wanted to use the bathroom
    Me: WTF you just cant come into peoples houses
    Her: **mumbles something**
    Me: get the fuck outa here

She saw that I had a gun in my hand and was kinda startled by it. I quickly returned it to the desk in my room and me and the roomie walked her out of the house.

I think when i saw what kind of condition she was in (you just had to be there) I was pretty sure she wasnt going to injure anyone.

:dunno:

10. FusionZ06

FusionZ06 /\__/\__/\__0>

It totally depends on how it happens if it is late in the middle of the night and some dude is crawling through my window and I can see both his hands I'd probably spot light him tell him that if he moves anymore then I will be forced to use force...:dunno: totally depends on the situation and how it happened.

11. xpinchx

xpinchx hes got a nice cock, on the thin side but its stil

. It's an iffy situation.

12. TL1000RSquid

TL1000RSquid ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

:werd: not enough details on how it went down. But if it was the alcoholic/crackhead that lives a few houses down from me I'd be quite tempted to shoot him and stick the airsoft throwdown in his hand :o

13. dannybonbon

dannybonbon Guest

It serves the drunk idiot right. What's to say he drinks drives as well and would have killed someone a few weeks later.

It is a split second decision. Also the drunk guy's buddy might sneak up on you and king hit you. If you shoot the drunk you make an example and the other coward will probably run away.

14. Yuppy

Yuppy Have a seat right there....

yea idk, that sucks, but what the hell was the home owner to do? who knows what the guys intentions were, or if he wasnt burglarizing his neighbors home.

15. Had a dude on acid come into my apartment. I was gone but my roommates didn't lock the door. Came back around 6AM for PT and realized someone was passed out on my floor. Woke my roommate up, went to PT came back a couple hours and he has pissed his pants all over our carpet. Kicked him in the ribs a couple times and he laughed so I called the cops. Cops got him he apologized said he would clean the carpet but my roommate was so angry he didn't want him in the room anymore so I made him take my trash out instead haha.

16. twistid

twistid Banged By Super Models Moderator

not enough details in the article, for me to judge either way how i'd react.

17. hsmith

hsmith OT Supporter

When at Virginia Tech I lived downtown. We lived where all the bars were

We never locked the doors :o

We had two instances where we had people asleep in our living room :rofl: :o

18. [DWI]

[DWI] Master of Nothing

Honestly I would have to have been there, to size up the situation. I can see how if it late, dark and you have been woken how it would be easy to see a stumbling drunk trying to get in your window as a burglar struggling to get in your apartment.

19. Buzz Killington

Buzz Killington nunc fortunatus sum

Depends. Is he near or in my kids' room? More likely that he would end up dead if I had the shot. Otherwise I would probably not shoot unless I identified a weapon.