GUN Man shot in the head - dies 12 years later.

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by AustinL911, Dec 20, 2007.

1. AustinL911

AustinL911 Illudium Q-36 Explosive Space Modulator

This would suck:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22343975/

ROYAL PALM BEACH, Fla. - Daniel Restrepo often suffered seizures after he was shot in the head as a boy in Colombia; now authorities in Florida are calling his death a homicide caused by those 12-year-old wounds.

Restrepo, 25, never fully recovered, and he was found dead in bed Nov. 30 at his father's home in Royal Palm Beach. The medical examiner blamed a fatal seizure and labeled his death a homicide.

"It's really strange, the death at least a dozen years later. Throw in the fact it's out of the country, it's really unique," said Detective Steve Ultsh of the Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office, which is investigating Restrepo's death.

Restrepo's father, Gonzalo, was driving the car when Daniel was shot on his way to school in Medellin, where the family lived at the time. He declined to talk about the shooting, but blamed his son's death on a change in his seizure medication.

The shooting "wasn't the cause of my son's death," Gonzalo Restrepo told The Palm Beach Post.

Authorities here hope to provide the information on Daniel's death to officials in Medellin for their potential murder case, Ultsh said. It was not immediately clear if Colombian authorities had suspects or if anyone was ever arrested in the shooting.

2. Aequitas

Aequitas If it keeps on raining, levee's going to break.

If he was shot in Florida we have no statute of limitations, but since it's Columbia I wonder if they'll actually be charged.

3. cheesesauce

cheesesauce RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE

What an idiot. If the kid never got shot he wouldn't of had seizures.

4. smartypants

smartypants New Member

That's how you kill people. You don't die right away, you live a miserable life as a burden to your parents, and aspirate on your own vomit 12 years later.

5. P07r0457

P07r0457 New Member

Even though there is no statute of limitation on murder, I can't see that being a legit case. You must demonstrate beyond reasonable doubt, and I'm sorry, but in 12years there's just too many factors.