SRS Man, my mind is clusterfocked so bad

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Dentyne, Feb 1, 2007.

1. Dentyne

Dentyne New Member

Jan 20, 2007
    So after months of putting up with this chick I liked constantly standing me up for b/s reasons. I FINALLY ex-communicated mysef with her. Man, that's some hard stuff to do.
    She got pissed, and decided to talk smack to friends.
    I erased her off my myspace (my profile is private) and she would login under her sisters name (a friend of mine) and leave b/s message on my fridge thingy

But now, she is leaving me messages how she was just mad, and she is sorry, etc etc etc.

and I feel bad.

I have been talking again to this chick I knew in H/S. I had the hugest crush on her, but I had no balls and was scared of rejection.
    Since then she is married (but they dont get along at all) and i have heard everyone say they are only together still because of their 2 kids.
    I know her somewhat well now, and I have friends that know her real well. They all agree she doesnt fool around at all, which makes the next part real confusing.

Her friend hangs out with us. I have found out that she likes me, and is asking around if anyone thinks i like her back (sounds gay) She is cool and all, and I plan on going out with her some.
    Then a few nights ago, the friend in h/s just straight busts out and tells me that she always wanted me to ask her out back in h/s. and she has thought about it since then.:hsd: But she realized she is married so nothing can happen.

Later this night, we are all at my place just goofing off (about 5 of us) same as always. Well somehow it ends up just us 2 in the room for a few minutes(old friend and me). And well somehow things got a little out of control. ..... and no, we werent real drunk ... and she initiated it.

all this shit put together has me wondering WTF should I do??????

excuse the unorganized crap, my mind isnt thinking straight.
  2. mrchina

mrchina Guest

Stop with the cheating and tell her to make up her mind before you do anything else. She may not like the guy anymore, but she is married.
  3. 311-420

311-420 New Member

Sep 28, 2005
    if she'll do it to him, whats to stop her from doing it to you?