GUN MAN KILLS BURGLAR AT HOME; INVESTIGATED FOR MURDER

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by TL1000RSquid, Jan 10, 2008.

1. TL1000RSquid

TL1000RSquid ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

ROME. MAN KILLS BURGLAR AT HOME; INVESTIGATED FOR MURDER
    http://www.agi.it/italy/news/200801081736-cro-ren0083-art.html

(AGI) - Rome, Jan.8 - Diego Caioli, the 30 year-old AMA employee who yesterday night attacked one of the burglars who broke into his house in Via Casal Morena, killing previous offender Franco Frere', aged 58, is now under investigation for murder, albeit out on bail. Prosecutor Pietro Pollidori ordered that the autopsy be done tomorrow, at the Forensic Institute at La Sapienza University in Rome. Caioli, according to the first reconstructions of the police, apparently seized the gun from Frere' and shot him twice, hitting his leg at least once.
    Caioli, who runs a solarium in the Centocelle district, was attacked by the burglars when he got home. They pointed the gun at him and tied him up, along with his woman. However, he then took advantage of Frere's distraction as he had opened the safe to grab 10,000 euro (the other burglar had fled in the meantime) and attacked him, then the brawl ended tragically.
    Awaiting the outcome of the autopsy, the prosecuting magistrate also ordered several other ascertainment measure to assess whether the original felony hypothesis can be converted into an excess of self defence.

-

Sounds like a good shoot to me. Another euro country where criminals have more rights then the regular citizens.

2. kruucks

kruucks oh herro

:squint:

but i mean, sometimes the states aren't far behind on things like this

3. Paul Revere

Paul Revere OT Supporter

Wirelessly posted via wap.offtopic.com (HTC-8500/1.2 Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 6.8) UP.Link/6.3.0.0.0)

not tragic for the homeowner. who gives a shit about some two bit criminal :ugh2:

4. hsmith

hsmith OT Supporter

:rofl: God Europe is so fucked, no wonder they are getting breed out of existence - they are just idiots.

5. TL1000RSquid

TL1000RSquid ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Yeah, but the problem is the idiots here think europe is a shining example of how we should do things in this country.

6. Gimik

Gimik New Member

they're pissed because he took the gun from the guy, and THEN shot him I bet. Like once the homeowner had the gun, it should have been over.

7. Tdizzle

Tdizzle New Member

:werd: Shit scares me sometimes

8. Sloi

Sloi Back up in your ass with the resurrection

"It's coming right for us!"

9. Sardaukar

Sardaukar Active Member

Don't worry. Hillary will put us all in our places.

10. vwpilot

vwpilot New Member

Its sad. The "enlightened" world is going to enlighten itself right into the crapper. That includes the enlightened ones in this country.

Between crap like this and giving criminals more rights than law abiding folks, giving illegals more rights than the citizens, allowing our borders to be sieves, and just being too PC to hold onto any values, we're going to enlighten our way right back into the third world where the criminals and illegals run the streets.

11. Gein

Gein New Member

:ugh:

The problem with Europe is its full of Europeans.

12. dannybonbon

dannybonbon Guest

I think it might be he shot them with the gun while they were running away. It doesnt matter it was there gun once they run away. Also Italy has shit gun laws but the mafia owns guns.

In LA azn boys were fighting some other asian gang. Some pretentious little asian pulled out a gun and pointed it at someone. He got disarmed. The disarmer carried the gun around for a bit then chased some guy and shot him. It was obviously not immediate self defence and he is in prison now.

I agree 100% morally he should kill them regardless; but most the laws only say in self defence and reasonable force,etc.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2008
  13. saxman

saxman Burninating the peasants

I love the fact that the article was scripted like this

14. VladTemplar

VladTemplar New Member

I used to be pretty pompous about Europe. I've even got a book called "The European Dream" by a guy named Jeremy Rifkin where be basically jacks off to Europe and talks about how America's ideas are failing and Europe's are prevailing. There for a couple years I was growing anti-gun, anti-US, pretty much anything the Euros liked...I liked.

Then I came to my fucking senses.

15. Jumpem

Jumpem OT Supporter

:werd:

When I first saw Rome, I was thinking Rome, NY. :hs: