SRS Man... just need to vent

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Kamisama, Apr 19, 2006.

1. Kamisama

Kamisama Guest

I don't know if I have the willpower to bring myself to work today. I smell awful, I haven't slept for the past 36 hours, I just feel shitty. Spring time has rolled in and the house somehow got INFESTED with cockroaches. I can't fucking deal with it. Spiders and scorpions and such I can deal with, cock roaches freak me the fuck out for some reason, I can't barely get close enough to them to stop or spray them.

I can't fucking sleep, I usually take naps at work or usually nap a few hours hours before work in the day when most of them are in hiding. I'm just so paranoid about them crawling on me in my sleep, I can't sleep at night at ALL. I haven't showered for 10 days because the bathrooms are the WORST, so many big ass cockroaches I can't fucking do it. I smell like vinegar. They're in the kitchen, I don't want to go out for fast food plus it's the middle of the night, I'm starving.

My roommates can seem to deal with it, seeing as how they are never ever here and just sleep and shower at their bf/gf's houses.

I want to move out, but fuck, the cheapest apartment I can find in the area is $600 a month, and I never want to live with roommates AGAIN. But rent is so god damn cheap, $220 a month.

I fucking HATE LIFE sometimes. I am seriously about to fucking FLIP. I just don't have the money to move out, and I don't want to move back in with my parents, I'd rather cap myself.

FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

2. Hello Kitty

Hello Kitty New Member

Complain to your landlord about the bugs. Get the other renters in the building to complain also. It could be considered a heath issue, check with your city's heath dept (or whoever). If you can't get any help that way the go to the hardware store or home center and get "bombs" the will kill them and drive them out. Because you live in an apt this might only be temp. fix but at least you could sleep.

Also, if you do move be VERY careful that you don't take any of the cockroaches or eggs with you.

3. Peyomp

Peyomp New Member

Yeah, a bug bomb will take care of this. Put one in each room. Read the directions and be careful about pilot lights, any source of flame, etc being on. They have 12 hour ones, where you only have to be out of the house for 12 hours. Get some of those. Then you won't have to spray directly.

And hell yeah complain. And for god's sake, get a motel room if you have to, but take a damned shower. Maybe get a motel room for a night until you bug bomb the place.

4. RedDawg

RedDawg Well-Known Member

get a pet that eats bugs? a ferret or a bearded dragon and let him go at it

5. driftwell

driftwell New Member

yea man... what they all said...

you'll feel much MUCH better once you catch up on your sleep and are able to sleep peacefully

6. Replicant

Replicant New Member

Your plan is,

1> Take shower. :noes:

2> Speak with Apt. manager and demand immediate professional fix due to obvious health implications. :mad:

3> Buy bug bombs and Tylenol PM. :hsugh:

4> Set off bug bombs before work and make sure you have something to do afterwards for a little while(make sure roommates know this as well). :bigthumb:

5> When you come back home, sweep up any bugs, etc. Take Tylenol PM and go to sleep.

Problem fixed temporarily until Apt takes care of it properly.:hsd:

7. Bleed

Bleed New Member

everything this guy said but replace Tylenol PM with NyQuil :bowdown:

8. Killuminati

Killuminati New Member

He actually has a ferret and a bearded dragon. How did you know. :p

9. Boogieman117

Boogieman117 PSN: Boogieman117

NyQuil!!! The same two colors.. Red and Death Fucking Green!

10. RedDawg

RedDawg Well-Known Member

im so psychic sometimes it's scary