man i read too much PUA shit

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by xinster, Mar 31, 2007.

1. xinster

xinster New Member

But theres one part in the game, where Strauss basically sums up the situation in an accidentally comical way.

He says "choose your dojo"

Ross Jeffries: Mastering Neuro Linguistic Programming, and using hypnotic psychology to attach yourself to all the things that trigger a girl's pleasure

Mystery: All you need is a few Cans of whoopass to impress the group and indirectly win her over. Cat-String/Social Dynamics

Gunwitch: Caveman sexuality

David Deangelo: Cocky and Funny

Juggler: Using Natural interest to be genuine.

:rofl: I was really like LoL when i read this part because it made me think of the whole thing like a game where you pick your shit in the beginning and level your character according to what class you picked. Of course, theres plenty of other amazing PUAs, but these guys are the big ones. They all have alot of cool things to share, and undoubtedly the best way is to do what Style did and learn from all of them, and its just like :bowdown:

I don't really like using props and gimmicks, but using some stupid ass made up story just like Mystery does can be invaluable, and at the very elast, improves your improvisational skills. Jeffries's shit is so fucking deep and abstract its hard for any layman to really understand. Its on a totally sublime level that most men and women aren't conscious of. I don't know much about gunwitch, but it certainly advocates being physically "alpha" (loller flamestarter word) to close the deal. And Juggler? Now he's a REALLY interesting fucking guy. And of course, being naturally able to attract is the biggest appeal to any of us.

shit raped my mind.

2. crazy15

crazy15 New Member

that stuff is really weird to be honest. like, sure you can learn a few tips, but when you like turn it into a game, its weird. like, the guys seem like creepy sleezy nerds. not saying all of them are, but i went to one of their forums once and i was like :iough:

3. Drilldo

Drilldo Active Member

EXACTLY. My buddy sent me a PDF of The Game and I was pretty excited to read it. About a third of the way through I had the exact realization you did and haven't touched it since. Funny and confident has always worked for me :bigthumb:

4. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

depends on how you approach it. most of those guys are nerdy sleezy weirdos, who use pickup theories to get women. imagine what a normal guy can do with the same theories... *shrug*

5. xinster

xinster New Member

im a nerdy sleezy weirdo :big grin:

6. xinster

xinster New Member

juggler and david d aren't, but ross and mystery, if uve rea dthe book, have some blaring fucking mental conflicts with themselves