TAT Male Waxing

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by changeyez, Nov 15, 2005.

1. changeyez

changeyez New Member

Have any of you guys waxed your genitals? I am thinking about trying it, but want to see if anyone had any advice. Also, did you get it done professionally or do it yourself at home?

Thanks!

2. DarthKoRn

DarthKoRn New Member

I think it would hurt too much to wax, but let me know if you do. I dont even know if its safe to get your genitals waxed. Maybe laser hair removal?

3. dolphinmagic

dolphinmagic New Member

I'm a girl .. Girls get waxed all the time. Just do it, if you want. If you can't handle "waxing pain" there's other issues. IMHO. But if you keep up with it the pain gets easier to deal with. :) I promise.

But if you don't know how to do it, and have the urge to be waxed, go to a salon. Do NOT try to buy a wax pot and wax and do it yourself. Bad idea.

4. MissKitty

MissKitty If squats were easy they'd be called 'Your Mum' OT Supporter

I am also a girl and I get the brazilian all the time. My partner however is too much of a girl and refuses to wax down below..... WIMP

5. dscallaway69

dscallaway69 New Member

I have thought about it but is still a little to embarassed to go in and get it done. It isn't the pain part that bothers me just having someone do that to me seems a little odd.