Male Pubic Waxing...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Pen Is Mightier, Sep 11, 2008.

1. So how much is this going to hurt? Using a home kit and doing it with my BF...he has done it a lot he says before and says it doesnt hurt that much but just the thought of it makes me want to die. Ladies (or guys) how much does it hurt? Is it tender in that area after? For how long? We are going to do it on Friday...:noes:I plan on doing every area except the balls...I dont think that is safe. :eek3: Just going to use a razor in that area.

2. MissKitty

MissKitty If squats were easy they'd be called 'Your Mum' OT Supporter

Why not the balls? Isn't that the toughest part of your body? Hold it taunt enough and it shouldn't hurt. Although, what would I know I don't have any :)

My husband won't let me wax anything but his back and even then it was like twice in 7 years and he cried like a girl

3. kiri

kiri New Member

it hurts. but it hurts less every time you do it :dunno:

if you're really worried take some ibuprofen about 30 mins before you go.

4. OakleyTodd

OakleyTodd New Member

Wouldnt that just make him bleed even more? I would think it would thin his blood, and make it more apt to flow easiser?

5. Dahlia

Dahlia Active Member

If it's done right he shouldn't be bleeding.

I say it all depends on your pain tolerance. I seem to think I don't have a very high tolerance for pain, but I just weird myself out. I got piercings and my tattoos with no problem. And I tried the at-home waxing thing. Make sure you get a good kit or else its just a hassle and wastes your time and energy. I didn't know what I should have been getting, and I got a crappy one. I set up shop in my living room on top of a towel, and spread it all on, but when I tried to rip it off, because of the angle of the area, I couldnt get enough force behind it to actually rip it off to do something. And yes, it hurt, but it was more of an annoyance than anything. When I do my eyebrows, its again, more of an annoyance than anything.

6. ForgottenSpiral

ForgottenSpiral Hope and Irony OT Supporter

I read that as "Male Public Waxing" at first. :rofl:

I've never done this and probably never will. Shaving is sufficient for me.

7. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

Ok dude, waxing doesn't hurt if you do it right (maybe it hurts a little the first time).

Or maybe I just like the pain? But I don't think so, cuz if someone else pulls out one of my hairs, it hurts like hell. But when I do it, it feels good and satisfying.

Anyway, if you're gonna do you balls too, don't wax them. Set aside some time and pluck them. It will be less messy and less painful (you don't want the wax strip stretching out your sack when you rip it off).

Everytime I mention that everyone is like "zomg that would hurt." But I do it a lot and it doesn't hurt. Maybe I just have the magic touch, tho; i let my gf pluck out a ball hair once and it hurt :dunno:

8. timberwolf

timberwolf New Member

Was there ever a poll on Vag whether women like guys to be waxed down there? Are we talking about manzillians?
    Personally not into that myself....

http://www.yelp.com/topic/fremont-manzillian-male-bikini-waxing-is-it-true-ladies-it-payback-time

9. KindlyCuddly

KindlyCuddly Irina Lazareanu

get it done professionally. it'll be less messy and hurt less. i helped wax and friend and he whined like a child (and that was only his legs).

10. ChaCha

ChaCha Active Member

why would you do that?

trim it and save yourself some grief

11. kiri

kiri New Member

:rofl: wtf

it's not gonna bleed

12. chica&buddies

chica&buddies Active Member

:werd: couldn't have said it better.

i used to get waxed. the first time was pretty painful, but it was all for a good cause [surprise for the bf ;)]. the second time it hurt less, as the more often you get waxed the thinner the hair.

i'd continue doing it now if it wasn't so expensive :sad2:

13. pollux

pollux OT Supporter

not that i've done it before-- but it seems to make sense to get it done professionally first, get some experience on the process, and then try it at home

14. uwofrost

uwofrost New Denver Crew

Fuck waxing, just shave... dont go against the grain, go with it. super smooth everytime and no pain

15. Elphaba

Elphaba New Member

You're thinking about aspirin, not ibuprofen.

Not that I really think a few ibuprofen will really help with the pain of pubic waxing, but it wouldnt make him bleed anymore...

I bleed (only a tiny bit) almost every time I wax my eyebrows (or have them waxed) and also have the 2 times I've gotten bikini waxes. I have really thick, curly hair with big ole hair folicles in these two places and its unavoidable...

16. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

Um. Wherever I shave if I don't go against the grain it's never smooth at all. Ever.

I know Queer Eye for the Straight Guy says "always shave WITH the grain," but that's total bullshit. I've never talked to a single person who has gotten good results shaving WITH the grain.

17. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

One day when I have no self-worth left and I don't care about showing my junk online I'm going to make a vid and post it here so everyone can see how to do this painlessly and efficiently.

18. ForgottenSpiral

ForgottenSpiral Hope and Irony OT Supporter

I've never tried this, but the idea frightens me. All I can think of is that scene from 40 Year Old Virgin, but on my balls.

19. Elphaba

Elphaba New Member

See, this is part of my dillemma with shaving certain parts of my legs and pubes:
    Against the grain = very smooth results but much higher chance of razor burn, ingrown hairs and general irritation.
    With the grain = not quite as smooth of a shave as I'd like but none of the above problems

20. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

Read back up where I said don't ever wax your balls.

Tweezers are ok. Wax is not.

21. LOL forgot about this thread. We did it though. I fuckin made him go first though...no way was I going to guinea pig that shit. It hurt a lot but was still fun as we kind of made it...fun? :naughty:

22. Dahlia

Dahlia Active Member

Did you guys get really bad ingrown hairs or anything?

Did you do anything special, because I heard to wipe talc powder on your skin to keep the wax sticking to the hair and not the skin.

23. I got 1 ingrown hair but fixed it pretty quick with a little pop (zittish pop) and pulling out any shit with tweezers. It looked fucking awesome though...(after I was done, not the ingrown). Nothing special actually, maybe we should have? It did seem to stick to the skin a little, lol.

Is it possible to wax your balls? I know that sounds HORRIBLE especially for guys to hear...but is it possible? Last time I just waxed pubic/shaft and then gouch/ass area and shaved balls.

24. I hate hairy ass. It's gross to talk about but everyone knows about it. I wish it did not exist though. Right now I'm smooth as butter though. :mamoru: Helps for the slip n slidin down there. :mamoru:

25. KindlyCuddly

KindlyCuddly Irina Lazareanu

You can wax your balls. Just stretch the skin taut.