TAT male nipple piercings

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by CaliHaze, Mar 6, 2006.

1. CaliHaze

CaliHaze New Member

so how bad does it really hurt? i have been thinking about getting mine done for over a year now. i've been with 2 girls that have had them done, and i really enjoyed playing with them. my nipples are pretty small, so would it have to go into more nerves, i.e. more pain to get pierced?

should i just get both done at the same time to get it over with? i do have a high pain tolerance, but this will be my first body piercing. i have been told i have a really nice body, and want to "customize" myself some more. does the cold weather really both them while healing? it is just starting to warm up again around here.

any advice?

2. AIM

AIM New Member

Get them both done at the same time. It hurts a bit, not enough to make you cry though. I got them both done at the same time, the right one went in nice and smooth, the left one made a "pop" and my body clenched up but it really wasnt bad. Id get them done again for sure. One problem is that it takes them a long time to heal so just be patient and keep them clean and you should be aight.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2006
  3. Mace Windu

Mace Windu OT's Resident Pile of Awesome

Get them both done. That's what I did. I have a pain tolerance. The right one was first and it was a breeze. The second one made me flush, but that passed quickly. Just to let you know, I have really small nipples. I love it when my SO plays and sucks on my nipples. But if you scroll down, it maybe on the 2nd page, I have a pic of my nipple rings. GL man!

4. CaliHaze

CaliHaze New Member

ok, so im pretty much set on getting both done now.

so can anyone recommend a good piercing shop in the DC area?

5. Wolf

Wolf No one plans to take the path that brings you lowe

Get both done at once.
    Yes... it hurts a LOT. It hurts when they put in the needle, then hurts even more when they slide the ring through. I had 3 tattoos before I got my nipples done, and the tattoos were nothing compared with the piercings. :wtc:

Didn't notice any probs healing in regards to temperature. :dunno:

[​IMG]
    14ga horseshoes

6. mentoman

mentoman New Member

dude i had one pierced and i love it!!! the actual piercing didn't really hurt me, but the clamp that they used to get my small nipple ready hurt a lot more:eek4:

7. Mace Windu

Mace Windu OT's Resident Pile of Awesome

I hated the clamp. :noes:

8. AIM

AIM New Member

They didnt use clamps on me. just plastic needles that look almost exactly like short pencils. Im not exaggerating the width either.

9. Enigma

Enigma New Member

i have mine done and it hurt but i laughed it off.. i'd definitely do it again. i do agree about the amount of time it takes to heal, that kinda sucks.

oh and i got both done at the same visit.

10. adamfool

adamfool New Member

i love mine, could never go without them! the way i see it, the few moments of pain are nothing compared to the hours of enjoyment i've got from them ;)

11. digitaljames

digitaljames OT Supporter

I've had both of my nipples pierced twice, it just depends on your pain tolerance. I thought the clamps hurt more than the actual piercing itself. The piercing pretty much just felt like a bad pinch. When healing your nipples will be really sensitive and get hard easily and when mine got hard during healing time, they stung alot.

12. LuMpY

LuMpY New Member

I got them both done at the same time as well. Not that bad. Similar to a bad pinch as stated above. One bled a little the other just hurt more. The only real "problem" I had was seatbelts in cars... Not cool. heh This was in '98 I think. I think stretching them hurts a bit more than the initial piercing itsself. Might just be me though. I guess that also depends on how much you prepare for it, weight of jewelery, etc..

13. CrackityJones

CrackityJones OT Supporter

the shit hurts.... bad. but they're enjoyable.

14. Wolf

Wolf No one plans to take the path that brings you lowe

:rant2: yeah, the lady who did mine the first time last summer said "a lot of people say the clamp hurts more than the needle".... clamp on... :hsughno:... needle..... :run: :wtc: :run: That was a damn lie. :mad:

15. lou kim

lou kim New Member

holy shit it hurts alot i aint no pussy either ivebeen through alot of pain in my life too...if you can take the pain for the 2 seconds it takes to do it go for it

16. oh noes

oh noes New Member

it hurts, but its not that bad...also get them both done at the same time.

if your nipples are small make sure you go to the right piercer. I've heard of some places turning people away or piercing it crooked when you have small nipples :noes:

17. BlueDarkAngel

BlueDarkAngel New Member

Got both of mine done at the same time and I don't regret it at all. The way I see it is all or nothing. Just go for it.

I echo the statement about the second one being a tiny bit more... painful so to say. (Didn't really hurt, but you can feel it more). But overall it's no big deal at all.

WELL worth it!

18. postman

postman OCfashioncore

got both mine done at same time.. 14ga rings..

fuck it hurt... though I miss how super sensitive they were when I first got 'em done :(

19. oh noes

oh noes New Member

:werd: :(

20. michael

michael FLORIDA > *

hurts like a mother fucker..

chick did my right one,it hurt but it went just fine...

did my left, shit was much slower but it went in..then i stood up and the left one was crooked so she took it out without even warning me because she didnt want it to be a crooked pierced with her name on it.. so i laid back down and she re-did the left one and this time it was realllly slow.. christ i didnt realize how clenched up i was until i was finally able to relax and my body just went limp..

good thing is that it ONLY hurts when the needle is actually passing through.. so there was a total of about 20 seconds of pain.. no pain after..ever.

21. tumtum4

tumtum4 OT Supporter

i got both of mine done at the same time. yea the clamp hurt more than the actual piercing. had them for about 2 years now. i lovethem