TAT Male nipple- Barbell or ring?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by xinster, May 17, 2009.

1. xinster

xinster New Member

I'm getting these done, but I am not sure which one I should get. My gf got some nipple rings, and I want to get some too, but do you guys have any pointers, like pros and cons of barbell or ring? I'm kind of scared of the ring getting caught on something, but the barbell would be kind of hard to play with, wouldn't it?

2. Frazz

Frazz New Member

I had rings, went to barbells...
    Pros of rings - more easily seen, more easily played with, easier to clean IMO
    Cons of rings - more easily caught on shirts and whatnot, harder to hide (i dont know what your job/lifestyle)

Pros of bars - dont get caught on much (only shower poofs really) easy to hide
    Cons of bars - can't be played with, harder to clean

Now those are the pros/cons from your POV - i dont let anyone play with mine for many reasons A. you would think its hot and sexy - nope kills the mood, wrong type of pain. B. its a piercing - i dont let other people touch my earrings and whatnot because of infection - nipples are even easier to infect and harder to care for. C. i like my nipples the way they are, last think i need is someone tugging on them or something and getting ripped out

that being said i liked my route of getting hoops because of the ease of cleaning, then purchasing bars (they're not that expensive) and keeping the bars in 98% of the time, and throwing the hoops in once and a while... I again do not recommend 'playing' with the nipple rings - or any piercing for that matter

a last second thought - it depends on your build too --- some people just naturally look better with one than the other, me i look better with bars (everyone including myself thinks so and has said so) - ask your girl which she thinks would look better on you?

3. hurleyint1386

hurleyint1386 Someone has sand in their vagina

I've done both. I got mine pierced with teflon barbells which was nice because they were bendable so they contoured nicely if I was sleeping on my stomach. I ended up taking them out. I got them re-pierced with rings and they were cool, but I ended up taking them out and put the teflon barbells back in.

4. xinster

xinster New Member

I've heard differently- that they become more erogenous when pierced. I don't want to do it if its solely for aesthetics.

5. Buttons

Buttons OT Supporter

Everyone is different. Mine didn't change at all, was simply aesthetics. You might be different.

6. Pyropup55

Pyropup55 Active Member

I have the horseshoe looking ones in mine right now.

7. xinster

xinster New Member

damn it! I wish I could get a guarantee that they'd increase pleasure.

8. Memor

Memor Active Member

for the love of god start with barbells to make healing 1,000x easier...then switch to what you want

9. GTLifter

GTLifter Banned

:werd:

my piercer didn't even give me the option of rings because of how much more difficult they make healing.

10. Buttons

Buttons OT Supporter

You'll never get that.

11. hurleyint1386

hurleyint1386 Someone has sand in their vagina

The only issue I had with barbells was that if they got hit, they would puss and bleed and scab around the ball and getting it off was a bitch. I played soccer and baseball so I was always active and always getting hit. When I had the rings, it seems to heal nicer.

12. digitaljames

digitaljames OT Supporter

Ive had horseshoes and barbells. Horseshoes made them get irritated all the time and barbells were the best and i thought the barbells looked the best.

13. DouggieJ

DouggieJ OT Supporter

I was thinking of getting these someday, but my nipples are very tiny, do you need to enlarge them with a vacuum pump first or something? Most of the guys I've seen with them have big nipples.

14. Satanic Goatslayer

Satanic Goatslayer New Member

My nipples were very tiny before getting pierced. Now they're pretty big. Your nipples have to heal up and there's scar tissue which will make the nipple bigger when healed.

I had to get my left nipple done twice as the first time it was migrating out. I have work nothing but rings in mine. I'll probably move to barbells soon so I can start a nice slow stretch using teflon tape, then move to circular barbells.

The increase in pleasure, for me, is noticeable. When I took my left one out to heal over I would find myself playing with the right occasionally. If I played with the left it really didn't feel like anything.

Its different for everyone though. The gf will play with mine a little while I'm sleeping and says my nipples get really hard. I hardly notice. They haven't been played with at all during sex/sexual activity yet :o That will happen eventually.