Male multiple climax...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by SmokenMini, Oct 26, 2007.

1. SmokenMini

SmokenMini New Member

I was listening to Playboy radio on my Sirius this afternoon and Tiffany had on Brandon Maxwell. He did an instructional DVD on male multiple (non-ejaculating) climax. Claims it can be learned in a couple weeks. Has anybody else seen this or tried this or anythig like it? http://www.climaxwell.com/

2. El Frito Bandito

El Frito Bandito Active Member

i've experience it once...I was really over the top turned on though...like one in a lifetime kinda deal

3. Abomb

Abomb New Member

overrated, orgasms are less intense, do not want

4. dv8

dv8 OT Supporter

It's happened to me a few times. I basically came twice a small orgasm followed by this mind splitting one. I remember after all of them my heart was racing and the room was spinning. I even would feel nauseous and had to lay down afterwards. One of them I got on tape.

All the experiences were with women who I had incredibly sexual chemistry with and blew my mind physically (i am not going to lie I can be very shallow).

I've never tried the method above. Even though it was an incredible feeling it was almost too much. It messed with my blood pressure or something.

5. Stev

Stev Active Member

had it a few times, one of the orgasms is very weak(for me at least) like i can tell i came again, but it was barely worth mentioning.

6. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

If you do the kind where you press on that spot between your sack and ass as you're about to cum (to prevent ejaculation), it can cause some "backup" or something. I forgot what it's called, but it's not good for you.

7. Tetragrammaton

Tetragrammaton New Member

retrograde ejaculation

you still cum, it just goes into your bladder instead of out your urethra...bad news

8. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

I've also heard that called "injaculation," I think.