making out?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by PostingWorld, Apr 24, 2006.

1. PostingWorld

PostingWorld Da Man with da plan

what do you consider making out with a girl?

2. giapia

giapia Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you re

kissing with tongue for a prolonged amount of time (with some minor groping inbetween)

3. maybeitsyou

maybeitsyou New Member

4. PostingWorld

ok this may sound fucking dumb but when i start just like normal kissing how do i...lmfao put my tounge in? plus what do i do with it once its in?

5. foreverLost

foreverLost New Member

well... if shes kissd somone before - follow her lead. just mimick... theres no way to describe it - eventually u just KNOW

6. FredBull

FredBull *******

####___####___####___###_ #_______#__#___#_______#
  7. crazy15

crazy15 New Member

hah, my gf is like obssesed with just biting my lip while making out, and doesn't use much tongue :/ im not sure what to do when she bites my lip, cuz i feel ackward just staying there :p cuz she goes for for the lip like all the time, chyea

8. Neuman

Neuman New Member

yea man it just kind of happens. dont slide your tounge out like you are shitting it out..start opening your mouth a little bit when you kiss...and advance from there.

just dont go at her open mouthed/tongue extended right off the bat.

9. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

Go with what feels good for both of you ;) Kissing isn't something that can be done 'by the books' so to speak. The more the two of you kiss, the more in tune with each other you will be.

10. PostingWorld

kk gotcha. thanks guys/gals

11. _Kanwisher!

_Kanwisher! Guest

I'd ignore some of the stuff in here.
    Here's how you make out as a first timer:
    Hand position is everything, it's a "tell" to initiate making out, and makes the whole process easier.
    Very gently put your left hand under her chin around her neck and ear area almost like you're holding a glass of wine. take your other hand and do the same on the opposite side or play with the back of her neck or ear. This makes you seem experienced.

Make sure you close your eyes, back in the day for me it didn't seem natural to do this but if you have any spectators you want it to be a movie kiss.

Don't keep distant from her, you may get hard, but that doesn't matter, just pull her real close while doing all of this, but very slowly.

Pace is everything in a kiss, some of the worst girls I've ever kissed jumped the gun and just started too fast and too forcefully with their tongue. You want the kiss to be romantic, remember a kiss leads to sex, a kiss isn't sex.

Don't try to match lip to lip with her, kiss her top lip them move to the bottom, then change it around. Remember, kissing her slowly and romantically. By now if she's been a experienced kisser she'll probably have put her tongue in your mouth. It's important not to overdue this, don't "concentrate" on the kissing, just let it happen. If she starts kissing you in a way that feels "out of pace" then draw away from her keeping close with your eyes half way open and say "slow down" and grin a little.

That's just my advice. It's really something that has to be practiced, but I imagine this is good reading material for first timers. I can't recall how many girls I've made out with because as you get a little older making out doesn't really MEAN anything and it's expected or welcomed from people you're really not even that close to.

12. Sexican

Sexican New Member

boring

13. Zaffir

Zaffir OT Supporter

Put your lips up against hers and instead of pulling back, keep em there. If she has any clue at all she'll open her mouth to let your tongue in. If she doesn't do that, put the tip of your tongue on her lips as sort of a sign. If THAT doesn't work, open your mouth a little and lightly bite her lip or something. If that fails she has no idea what's going on and has probably never been kissed before, or doesn't like you :p

This is 110% correct.

I'm the master of overthinking things... and with making out you just have to learn to let it flow. If I can do that, trust me, anybody can.

14. poopies4u

poopies4u Active Member

when making out, put a feeler out there... use your tongue on her upper lip and see how she responds