making out...suggestions?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by PostingWorld, May 10, 2006.

1. PostingWorld

PostingWorld Da Man with da plan

ok me and my girl friend have been making out for the past week now and prom is coming up. so im wondering what else i can do to please her and make her turned on. she told me that when i kiss on her neck like i have been she gets weak kneed.

so far when we make out we start french kissing, and ill move my hand to her ass or whatnot then she will have me moving down her kneck kissing it and sucking on it and she starts going crazy. she puts a hand on my shoulder and grabs and then sometimes she moves a hand to my dick and starts stroking it. well then ill sometimes move my hand up her shirt and all.

I was thinking of maybe coming up behind her and start kissing on her neck then maybe moving my hand down her pants and playing with her. would this be a good move? I think she would enjoy it but not completely sure. once before when we were making out I moved my hand down and rubbed her but it was just on her pants so i didn't move in, im thinking of moving in.

any suggestions?

2. RedDawg

RedDawg Well-Known Member

kiss along her collar bone and ear lobes. if her breathing gets heavier and deeper you're doing good, she'll most likely stop you or change things up if she doesn't like something. i'd say go for the pants and if she's with it she wont stop you, if she's not ready yet she will.

3. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

Yeah that would be perfect man. Come up behind her and grab her firmly by the waist. Girls love that

4. foad

foad New Member

Well.. what I found works best is the following..

From behind start kissing her neck and ears.. make sure you breath a bit and you should be able to feel the goose bumps on her legs or arms.

Yeah if she's down with the going for the pants thing.. play around with her ass a bit.. I know I know.. its a bit kinky.. but she might be into it. if so.. then .. :bigthumb:

:x:

5. asugrl

asugrl New Member

um, yeah, all of that. I think a lot of girls have really sensitive necks or something cuz it always feels great. Guys don't usually have the same reaction, lol.

6. PostingWorld

play around with her ass "a bit"? haha dude im rubbing it like all the time and she never complains, it turns her on! oh! also tonight when we were making out i started rubbing her clit and dude she went fucking crazy! she started squirming and grabbing my dick and pulling me closer to her!

cant wait until tommorrow, just me and her working :)

7. Ish

Ish New Member

nibble on her earlobes and suck and tounge her ear, my girl loves it and so do i

8. deznutz

deznutz New Member

my ex-gf liked it when i GENTLY bit her lip when i pull off of a kiss.

9. beautiful disaster

beautiful disaster OT Supporter

i love when my SO holds me from behind and kisses my neck...it feels amazing and i too get "weak kneed"

10. swigs

swigs New Member

try diffierent things and dont be afraid to experiment and explore her body. Learn what she likes and what she doesn't. Ive learned alot about my gf and also about my self this way

communication is key

11. Pringles

Pringles New Member

well if you got prom coming up your golden. Basically dance with her and you stand behind IE grinding. THen over the coarse of the night hold her waist at first. THen let your hands be more lax and slide on her dress. Eventually start sliding them down by her couch. I was actually feeling my dates pussy when we were dancing and she seemed to push back into my mildly arounds junk.

12. PostingWorld

haha its all good i fucked her tonight! ill post more soon!