SRS Making New Friends.

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by weolracso, Sep 1, 2007.

1. weolracso

weolracso Active Member OT Supporter

Jan 3, 2007
    I'm in high school, and an incoming sophomore :noes:. My parents decided to move from California to Washington over the summer and I'm gonna be going to a school where I know nobody, obviously. I'm getting a little nervous for the first day of school, does OT have any advice on starting conversations and making friends? I'm really scared that i'm gonna be eating lunch alone.
  2. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

Oct 8, 2002
    humor is your way into any conversation, and don't worry. School is just a formality. A good impression is important, so keep on smiling when you start, do your best when classes start, and blow some steam during lunch, go sit next to people who you've met in class, or in other words before lunch starts , try to meet 'some' people who you think are more or less compatible with you, don't feel sad if it doesn't work out right away, keep on trying. Life is what you make of it ,so do your best to make the most of it. I've been to a zillion schools and i tell you it means nothing, people come and people go from your life , just ride the flow and make sure you work your way to a good destination. Don't do that for me, but you do that for your own future.
  3. arseclown

arseclown Guest

be a cocktease to all the girls. crack jokes with them but be like "ok gotta go lulz". be a dumbass with all the guys. get invited to parties. said girls will turn into sluts for you cause a) underage drinking b) established social proof with other girls then you can finally have sex.

wait, does that answer your question?