making flash cartoons

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by SquirtRussel, Dec 10, 2004.

1. SquirtRussel

SquirtRussel OT Supporter

how? ive been thinking about it and it seems like something fun i could do.... im an artist whos been making cartoons for a while, this could be a fun hobby. so where is the best place to buy the program or where to dl it? i really have no idea how it all works so educate me or hook me up with some links:hs:

2. SquirtRussel

SquirtRussel OT Supporter

absolutely nothing....

3. simonkey

simonkey Guest

4. Woodmaster

Woodmaster New Member

I just got into it following a guy, and a professional at cartoon and full production animation. He has been using Flash since it practically existed. His sites are keyframer.com and mudbubble.com ... very talented guy... he writes tutorials for Macromedia's devnet too... check out his breeze presentations... it's not something you can learn in one night... took me 3 days to produce a working animation with my character walking up to a vending machine buy a soda, drink it, break the bottle and walk away.. flashkit.com is the best resource as well..

5. Scn64

Scn64 Guest

Are there any free programs that do pretty much the same thing as Flash? Kind of like Gimp to Photoshop.

6. Up All Night

Up All Night I might sleep all day

No, but Swish is an easier, cheaper version of it

7. Woodmaster

Woodmaster New Member

Swish is a cheap alternative, by is stupid. Get the macromedia flash mx 2004 professional 30 day trial. Their ub3r security is retarted and gives u a full version and still works after 30 days, it is full licensed. :ugh: :noes: :x: It's not illegal for me, its not my fault their software security fails. :mamoru: