LGBT Make a move?

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by Elusid, Dec 8, 2007.

1. Elusid

Elusid New Member

So this guy I like I am almost sure he likes me back. He acts str8 around his other friends but around me he acts totally different and he's admitted to me that he's bi. So now I'm in a situation where I would like to know for sure if he likes me because this floating point is rather tiresome with the whole he's got to like me/he doesn't like me feelings happening constantly so what do you think would be a good first move to make that's not too extreme and yet will show how I feel about him and give him the opportunity to show how he feels about me. He's really chill with everything so far (I told him that I'm gay and like I said he's told me that he's bi) and I've done some stupid things (like blowing up at him) that he's just let go ad roll off his back so if something doesn't go all that well he'll still be one of my best friends.

Basically I want to make a move but don't want to make my self look like a total dumb ass if it doesn't have the same feelings for me that I have for him.

2. sholnay

sholnay New Member

i dont think you can look like a dumbass because you have feelings for him.

if hes as good a friend as you say he is - if he has no interest in that way for you - then he will still be friends and wont make a big deal of it. If he does make a big deal of it all - then hes not really a good friend. You should ask him out on a date - be specific about it, "a date"... not just "out" - if he says sure - then you're almost set. while on the date, just ask him if he feels the same way you do toward him....

3. Digital_

Digital_ New Member

Walk up behind him and put your cock on his shoulder. :naughty:

4. nathanb

nathanb New Member

Winner :bowdown:

5. Elusid

Elusid New Member

Yeah that's true. I know he won't make a big deal out of it because he really is amazing which makes me want him just that much more haha. I might just do that though. I need to wait for the right moment though which seems to happen about daily so I should be fine :p

Lol well I'm not that tall and/or he's not that short (we're actually the same height more or less) so unless I have like a 4' cock (which I don't) or get up on a chair behind him that's sort of physically impossible... :rofl:

Well we'll see how this all works out. :wiggle:

6. nathanb

nathanb New Member

Get it hard first :naughty: And if that doesn't work, just slap it on his shoulder blade.

7. kidwiththeshirt

kidwiththeshirt I'm gay, big deal, wanna fight about it?

you'll figure it out

8. Sam Gamgee

Sam Gamgee Every tool is a weapon if you hold it right. OT Supporter

call me crazy, but why don't you just talk to him?

9. Digital_

Digital_ New Member

Ok Crazy.

10. Elusid

Elusid New Member

Ok just an update. I did talk to him basically. He basically started talking about how he saw his X over the weekend and how much he likes her and it was driving me crazy so I basically asked him if I was wasting my time and he basically said yes. I mean obviously it wasn't that blunt for either of us but that sums it up. He was very nice about it though. Apparently some ppl have been asking him about it. I saw him today after the whole ordeal and it was a bit strange at first but we hung out for a lot of it. He really is an amazing friend but see now that's what I can view him as, an amazing friend and honestly, that's all that matters to me any more =)

You know it's sort of funny. The people I like end up becoming really good friends in the end, especially this guy. He truly is amazing but now I can go through the day with out that really annoying roller coaster emotional bullshit haha. Well time to open my eyes and look around again I guess.

11. Digital_

Digital_ New Member

I still think you should penisify his shoulder when he's sitting down.

12. nathanb

nathanb New Member

He might be playing hard to get.

13. Elusid

Elusid New Member

Perhaps but I don't want to push any harder. If the right moment comes I'll make a move but other then that I'm done. I can't afford to go through this crap all the time lol.

14. bryanboy

bryanboy Guest

bitch please

that mentality is why straight people automatically thinks a gay person will hit on them