major girl issues

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by low20, Apr 20, 2005.

1. low20

low20 Member

--

Last edited: Apr 21, 2005
  2. Carpet Liquor

Carpet Liquor New Member

Oh what it would be like to back in highschool again.....

3. JaxFlJon

JaxFlJon Guest

Exactly whats happened with me and my gf. She went from sex fiend to not even wanting me to touch her. Shes pissed because thats all she thinks I want. Women are crazy. You bringing it up was prolly a really bad idea. I know my gf now brings it up constantly. Its liek omfg stfu! All you want is sex! Shes even told me to go find someone else if thats 'all I want'.

Welcome to the dog house :sadwavey:

4. low20

low20 Member

funny how im a junior in college....f* off, no one needs comments like that when you dont have any facts to go by saying that..i dont think this is "highschoolish" I think its prolly a semi common problem among people who are concerned about getting pregnant or becoming to physical, when a healthy relationship is what is really wanted.

5. Carpet Liquor

Carpet Liquor New Member

Actually it's quite highschoolish IMO.....

Just like most people I know, acting imature about the relationship they are in, or the relationship they were just in.....

In fact I have a 38 year friend who for some reason wants to put a retraining order or peace bond on her 23 year old ex, so I said to her straight up tonight.
    "Why not grow up?" Needless to say, she didn't like that comment, I say things how I see it, some people call it blunt, some call it abraisive, I call it telling it like it is.

Anyway, get used to this cycle in relationships, it happens, in everyone, time frame might change, it may take 6 months instead of 3, but the sex does drop off, been there, done that many times.

If you want a healthy relatinship, have one, sex is a part of a healthy relationship, so is comunication, which it sounds like is lacking in your case, otherwise you'd know what's up instead of posting about it here and asking us, who have no idea what she or you are thinking, hell we don't even know what you look like....

6. Coco Monkey

Coco Monkey OT Supporter

:werd:

but anyways,

fighting over sex, will always, always end in disaster.

7. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

No kidding. But I dont think I would go back to those days for anything, especially because of all the BS like this involved in life at the time.

To the poster: Grow up, or move on. Sounds like you both are having problems with a mature relationship and don't know what to do. You say you are a jr in college, what about your girl? If she is freakin out for being 3 days late I assume she hasnt been having a period long, or she just doesnt know her body well. She ever think about BC? And for her to overreact and just shut down physical contact because of this....sounds like she has some real problems she just doesnt want to discuss.

Either that or the sex just sucked. :rofl:

8. low20

low20 Member

oh well, is funny how immature all the responses are when the same people are saying im not mature...haha, im so glad i asked if anyone else dealt with that before....most of u should just re-read the post and see what im really saying/asking, but then again, i dont give a f* anymore, obviously this place is just where you go to get made fun of, or have assumtions made about you...never was big on forums where people come to complain and get bitched at.

9. low20

low20 Member

mods u can delete this

10. hi2u2

hi2u2 New Member

always? :(

11. Carpet Liquor

Carpet Liquor New Member

If your lower lip was any bigger, a bird would land on it.

I stick by what I said.....

Would be nice to be back in high school sometimes.

12. low20

low20 Member

well good for you then, who asked if you wanted to be in highschool? i dont really care, id prefer to not be back in HS, college is great...whats ur point

13. Carpet Liquor

Carpet Liquor New Member

My point is that you are acting like a kid, maybe even elementary school, but meh, You seem to know it all anyway, so why ask?

14. low20

low20 Member

yea id say elementary school is pretty acurate, oh well, when im 28 i wont be sitting on my computer asking people why im such a pussy cause im afraid to ask a girl out. but atleast you have that 300+ post count to back up your internet hazing..oh well you were right, i shouldnt have asked cuz i really do know everything with my elementary school education

15. Carpet Liquor

Carpet Liquor New Member

:lol: nice, is that the best you can do? :fawkd:

You try and use what I already know in some sort of non-insulting attempted put-down, or are you just trying to show me you're paying attention? :squint:

At least I understand what is happening in my situatuion, if you notice, I didn't ask for advice, unlike you who asks for advice on things that happen in every relationship. :rolleyes:

If you don't like the responces, don't post, go sulk in your corner, you seem to like that.

16. low20

low20 Member

i never asked for advice, i asked if anyone had been thru that before, if anything i was just looking for some serious replies to what i said, not stupid ass comments to boost your post count like "Oh what it would be like to back in highschool again"...oh well, lol, f uck you :)

17. Carpet Liquor

Carpet Liquor New Member

WTF? How is asking if anyone had been through that before NOT asking for advice? You just keep proving my point over and over again, you have very limited understanding in this area, now run along little one, run along....

18. low20

low20 Member

advice: opinion about what should or could be done about a situation

Has anyone been thorugh this before? : question. (this is what I said)

Has anyone been through this before? What should I do? : asking advice.

I hope thats clear enough for you. Clearly you have a very limited understanding of how to properly use the english language.