Main forum posts an absolute truth v.pic

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Falconer, Sep 23, 2009.

1. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

[​IMG]

/thread

2. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

worrying about proposing?

3. JKLOLJK

JKLOLJK Active Member

She'll take way more than 2 months of your salary. She probably already have.

4. iwishyouwerebeer

not as true as this
    [y]5Ur2er-STls[/y]

5. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

:mamoru:

6. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

F no.

My gf already knows that when I get married it will be with a synthetic/fake, anyway.

I was just looking for Demitir Martin's "De Veers" spoof to show my dad and I made a thread about it cuz I couldn't find it online and someone posted that image and I thought it was hilarious.

7. Deborah

Deborah Seeing is believing, but I don't want to know.

rings, wedding and all that mean NOTHING to me and I doubt I ever want to have them, But I still hate cheap guys and would never date one.

8. JKLOLJK

JKLOLJK Active Member

:bowdown: to women like this

9. Deborah

Deborah Seeing is believing, but I don't want to know.

My parents didn't have a wedding, my dad was a kind of guy who would put most of his money in charities and things like that and my mom didn't care...now my mom sometimes regret it but her daughters made it clear to her that they want to go on the same path and don't care about having a wedding or anything like that:mamoru:

10. Infection

Infection Guest

The girl I'm seeing says she doesn't know why people pay so much money for a honeymoon when they are really doing it to fuck like crazy, so she'll settle for a Motel 8 (verbatim) :big grin:

11. iwishyouwerebeer

:rofl: I don't think of my honeymoon at all as some trip to fuck all day long :hsugh: We fuck constantly now and have for 3 years. Just because we get married doesn't mean I need some excuse to get away and have lots of sex. If that was all I wanted I'd stay home after the wedding.

12. God of Thunder

God of Thunder New Member

13. timberwolf

timberwolf New Member

:werd:

I'd rather spend 3 months salary on a honeymoon/ vacation rather than spending on a ring and wedding.

14. iwishyouwerebeer

It actually makes me really upset to know my fiance spent more than 3 months salary on my ring :( Doesn't matter that he had the money, I have never been the girl who needed a big ring :sad2:

15. Dreams2Reality

Dreams2Reality saywhat

Honestly, he probably knew that, too.. but there is nothing more than a 'status' symbol than his soon-to-be-wife's ring.. I see it all the time in my market.

Girls always, always, ALWAYS notice the rock / ring on another girls finger. I know, as a guy, I wouldn't want to give something to my girlfriend that would appear 'cheap' or small.. it reflects directly back to me.

Some guys do get the wrong impression and feel they HAVE to get a huge rock, others genuinely do it because thats what we wanted, and we knew you'd love it.

Hell, I spent almost $4k on Amanda's ring.. and the bitch still has it.

16. chlywly

chlywly Active Member

I think its stupid, all the women I date know how I feel about it, I'm never buying one.

17. iwishyouwerebeer

I know he just got carried away :hs: He's not realy into the whole "gotta show off my salary in this ring" :mamoru: But I guess he went to the jewelry store a few times to design my ring. The bulk of the cost being that he chose a high quality (frighteningly expensive) loose diamond for the center.

It's interesting you mention other women's reactions. I would say at least 1-2 women a day compliment my ring. It's actually to the point now where the compliments come from strangers that catch me off guard and it embarrasses me to no end just because I feel it's strange. Just the other day the SO and I were at a sandwich shop ordering food and while I was mid-order the register girl interrupted me to say "OMG your ring is gorgeous! :eek3:" I just kind of :ugh: and took me a second to thank her and continue ordering.

18. Dreams2Reality

Dreams2Reality saywhat

:werd:

I'm consistently hearing girls talk about other peoples rings.. I guess it's cause in my primary office I'm the lone male, with 15 female colleagues.

One girl in particular, Sarah, is a senior sales manager at my location, and her husband is the lead sales person for the RI Convention Center (He makes easily 100K+ for the past 10yrs.).. He bought her this rock, I swear it's the size of the grand canyon.. EVERY, and I mean EVERY new client that has met her, prior to even getting into her office has made mention about her ring.. I over hear it.. daily.

19. oakback

oakback New Member

My wife (before we were married) bought me a car with some inheritance money, with hardly thinking twice about it. Her reasoning was "well, I figured you have already, or will, spend just as much if not more on jewelry for me". Win.

20. THoC

THoC New Member

been there. when i got divorced i was slick though. i gave her my ring (~$100) and i she gave me hers (~$5k).

sold it for nowhere near its worth and went out drinking w. some of the money. the rest went to hookers and blow.

21. iwishyouwerebeer

:bowrofl:

22. freckleface

freckleface expose the raw nerve and get on with our lives...

My hubby could have got me a gold band from the pawn shop. But he would have none of that. 2ct all together with band. We both agreed on the big wedding seems like big weddings never last. We went to the court house. Then had a big pig pick-en with friends and family. Everyone got drunk even the ones that don't drink. Had a blast. Then a honeymoon :)

23. vodkacollins

vodkacollins New Member

ive always thought the 2 months salary thing was stupid. guys should buy what they feel is appropriate for their lady. and what looks right on their finger.

that being said, i had never calculated this about my ring and am shocked at how many months salary my ring equaled for him. he had it in savings, so it wasnt a big deal then, but how to guys who dont have the savings do this?

24. Dreams2Reality

Dreams2Reality saywhat

I don't think a women should be ready to marry a guy if he doesn't have a savings account.

25. vodkacollins

vodkacollins New Member

i think it goes both ways, but ive noticed that having a savings account seems to be out of the norm for a lot of our friends at this stage in life. i dont know if the bad economy is to blame, or if they all just have a serious cause of keeping up with the jones'