TAT Magic Cross

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by MarshyTheKid, Apr 6, 2009.

1. MarshyTheKid

MarshyTheKid New Member

:wiggle: I'm thinking of getting one.
    A magic cross is an apadravya(Vertical bar through the glans of the penis) and an ampallang(A horizontal apadravya)
    NWS link, obviously. http://wiki.bmezine.com/index.php/Magic_Cross
    I'm definately getting an apadravya and I'm going to talk to my piercer about getting an ampallang at the same time.
    I've done research on apas, but not on ampallangs.
    Does anyone have one? if you do, did you get them both done at the same time, or separately?
    I'm not sure if the healing time would double, slightly increase or be the same. I could see it increasing slightly. Anyone know typically?

2. ldaggerl

ldaggerl New Member

also, what kind of sensation happens. Lose or gain?

3. bigman7903

bigman7903 OT Supporter

Um, I have the Apadravya. It took me about 11 months to heal up and that's provided that it's fully healed (I'm assuming). I generally am a long healer so that's not too bad. They say 6-9 months for that.

I'd prolly say go for it at the same time, the healing time alone will be shortened significantly. You'll be one sore son of a bitch for a while though. I sincerely doubt that the healing time would be too much longer, they're separate piercings.

4. Buttons

Buttons OT Supporter

Separate piercings done very close to each other. :hs: I've never known anyone to keep a cross for very long. There's usually some complaint about pinching or irritation.