GUN madtrigger.com

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by yar1182, Aug 2, 2008.

1. yar1182

yar1182 New Member

made a major update to my site www.madtrigger.com

Updated w/ a ton of videos (17), and also new pictures for the photo gallery.

2. xpinchx

xpinchx hes got a nice cock, on the thin side but its stil

neat-o

3. Ebtromba

Ebtromba Active Member

so how come you don't just use youtube for the videos? its free bandwidth and you can easily link to madtrigger.com. the yar or madtrigger youtube channel would be pretty popular I imagine..

downloading the videos or playing them in the browser isn't as convenient as youtube, is all

4. yar1182

yar1182 New Member

5. Clusive

Clusive Happiness is a belt-fed weapon.

They do have "High Quality" videos on youtube now. Might want to check that out.

6. Sardaukar

Sardaukar Active Member

7. yar1182

yar1182 New Member

I rather run the videos off my own site. I just do youtube to get some extra eyeballs.

8. AB13

AB13 New Member

Even when I download your videos seem "skippy", maybe because of the running around.

You should do more 3rd person. I like hoser cam, but can only watch so much. There's so much beauty in motion of a well run stage that is often missed with 1st person.

I'm not trying dog or nitpick your shit, you obviously put a lot into your videos.

Something I just noticed with Youtube, on the lower rite of the movie screen is an option for "high Def" and it really makes it look better. I've had 3-4 people past few months tell me how clean my videos have come out.

9. yar1182

yar1182 New Member

I'll try the high def thing. The whole thing about the 3rd person video is you need a good camera person. While I take awesome video, my squad mates are completely incompetent. This was the whole reason I went head cam in the first place.

10. AB13

AB13 New Member

11. yar1182

yar1182 New Member

There is one guy in my squad who started the whole video thing. We would go to all these out of town matches. I would get these awesome videos where I would climb up trees, or hang off rooftops and get these great birds eye views of him shooting. Then he would film me and see some brass on the ground. Then you hear me shredding targets in the background as all you see is the ground shaking in the frame and hear my buddy muttering "Look at all this nickle super".

12. AB13

AB13 New Member

lol, nothing like an ADD cameraman

13. yar1182

yar1182 New Member

If you look at my older videos they are 3rd person. I like this real old school video, it has both 3rd and 1st person. Taken like 5 years ago. vid cam and old school hoser cam

http://madtrigger.net/videos/comp/SSA OG2.wmv

14. AB13

AB13 New Member

Oh I know you used to do more of it, I've seen most of them. That video rocked!

15. Ebtromba

Ebtromba Active Member

yes i noticed this too...

it is possible we have weaksauce video cards...I sort of do, but I watch videos all the time and none are like that. it is almost like the frame rate seems to get lower as he runs around. it looks like it goes to like 8 frames a minute or some shit

I almost wonder if the youtube compression would help the videos somehow play smoother, or something

:dunno:

16. yar1182

yar1182 New Member

The headcams have limited capabilities. The One I have records to a hard drive which is convient but I think the picture quality is not as good as film. Most noticble when You run hard or turn your head real fast. Regardless it is much better than the hosercam (wireless) set up I was using before.

Even still I think the Archos is plenty good for what I do which is video for the net. I still like the first person view because not a lot of people are doing it, though part of it is because of my videos. I get daily emails about my cam set up or emails of people wanting me to watch their videos because they got a headcam set up because of my videos.

There is some new headcam stuff out mainly the POV that I'm kind of interested in. At $700 it better be much better than what I got. I'm waiting to see one at the shot show or CES. I am also interested in getting a gun cam to directly mount to the gun.

17. Mugatu

Mugatu Ask me about market research. OT Supporter

18. Ebtromba

Ebtromba Active Member

oh ok, that explains it I suppose.

and yes your videos are the shit. should've mentioned that before.