LGBT Madoc farmers celebrate gay marriage ruling

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by drunk7daysaweek, Dec 18, 2004.

1. Ferron

Ferron So yes, I'll see you there.

2. boris yeltsin

boris yeltsin New Member

First thing is first. We like serious disscussion here (Usually).

This is one of the stupidest things I have ever read. Besides the fact that it is about 4 months too late. If you REALLLY want to bash homosexuals then do so in the main forum, I think they'll give you a great reception there, and while you are at it, why not send a PM to a moderator asking for a Self-Imposed ban. Now, get out of this forum if you know what's good for you.

And buy an avatar you cheap bastard.

3. CoCo

CoCo ...is a Queer Don!! OT Supporter

I really wanna believe that you posted this with the intention that queer OT would read the article with the knowledge that, although it failed miserable, it was trying to be funny and we should all collectively :rolleyes:... Some may call me naive, but I don't think that you would post this in The Closet (instead of the main forum) if you were trying to start a drama--because you know that our mods don't take attempts at eBashing lightly and bands are handed out quicker than it takes me to seduce a man... I wanna believe that your lack of response to explain yourself/ defend your honor is because you are way too busy with the holiday season, and not because you were an AE trolling the closet...

I wanna believe....:hs:

4. RedGoober4Life

RedGoober4Life New Member

I didn't even read it.

Any website that uses size 10 white font on black doesn't deserve to be read.

5. marxwa99

marxwa99 Boom Squad

I'm not even gonna waste my time to respond to this. The dude is crying for attention, and he'll be yesterday's news like the rest of them that tried to rally a battle cry against gays before in here.